Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942

Article about: Browsing through bpk I came across this interesting group of portraits showing the leaders of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) and its departments circa June 1942. We see August

Once again, another great thread update. Thanks gents!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942
    P
    Many

Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I will photograph said document presently, when I can focus again. I having been doing the job I get paid for, so I can afford to work here.

- - ------- - -

All hail Dave Delich and all hail our other fine stalwarts for their wonderful collaboration.

Thank you; if I track down the 1941 list I'll be sure and let you know.
    d'Alquen

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Thank you; if I track down the 1941 list I'll be sure and let you know.
    d'Alquen
    You are welcome. Thanks for all the help.

Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942I also have to say that my interest in all of derives from my having read Mollo's foot notes as a wee pike and having been deeply intrigued to follow the leads through the decades.

How pleasant that this medium enables a fruitful collaboration to make this examination of the sources.

And the beginning collector has a resource that eclipses all the others in the process.

?

Here is a nice image of a particularly rare cufftitle and collar tab. Thanks
    Uniform study of the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptamt (WVHA) circa June 1942

Indeed, I have never seen this one in real life, to be sure. Pohl is a critical figure in the evolution of the SS and deserves more attention than he gets from the average
    collector, who does not grasp how the SS actually worked or evolved in swift succession to dominate Europe.

I would not have expected those men wearing such collar tabs.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I wonder if the blank collar patch for the RFSS and SS Hauptaemter was phased out by 1942?

Does one of you know?

I hope someone has the answer for this one, really interesting...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast