Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Updated SS Armband??

Article about: Hello! I found an SS armband,that looks original in my eyes,but then i notice the RZM paper tag,there is almost same numbers that another topics updated SS armbands? Can this be ture,if is i

?

Default Updated SS Armband??

Hello! I found an SS armband,that looks original in my eyes,but then i notice the RZM paper tag,there is almost same numbers that another topics updated SS armbands? Can this be ture,if is it,it is very,very well made afterwards. Need you opinions please. Original, or updated ribbon version? DrCMH have NSDAP armaband almost same numbers. And all1knew: s comment is very well in that threat. I put 3 photos of that armband, and here is the linki another threat were was those armbands

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap...er-reputation-

Best Reagards
    Niko

734393/Updated SS Armband??Updated SS Armband??Updated SS Armband??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Updated SS Armband??
    P
    Many

?

Niko,

I can’t tell for certain with the pictures provided above. The RZM label looks appropriate and the textile looks fine, but, as you can see in the other thread (SS wool kampfbinde / dealer reputation?), this may have been modified from an armband with no black border. I would need to see the black ribbon on the edges of the armband in better detail to say anything further.

?

Thanks DrCMH for reply. That was i thought also. It maybe have been armband without the black ribbons. There are clearly to see that black ribbon edges are machine stitched. What there is that you want to see closer? Or is it, how it is stitched? The swastika have similar stitching IMO. How you experts look that black edge ribbons,are still little mystery to me,and id like to find it out Can you help me with that? Im trying to learn more and more each day,i even order SS regalia book yesterday,so thanks that you reply And i dont have better pictures, BUT i Have another armband that im bying,but first i must ask yours opinions that. I ask seller more pictures today,and i get them. I will make new thread of that.

-Niko