Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Various cuff titles

Article about: I have seen these for sale, but the seller in not very forthcoming with pics. I managed to get a couple of close ups of the 'Der Fuhrer' one - 7 thread? Any opinions to spur me to drive to l

?

Default Various cuff titles

I have seen these for sale, but the seller in not very forthcoming with pics. I managed to get a couple of close ups of the 'Der Fuhrer' one - 7 thread? Any opinions to spur me to drive to look at them in person welcome - and bring my camera!

Various cuff titlesVarious cuff titlesVarious cuff titlesVarious cuff titlesVarious cuff titles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various cuff titles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Various cuff titles

Save your money,these cufftitle are all bad.

Francesco

Agreed.

Again, look at my pinned thread regarding bevo titles. Re the Theodore Eicke title, I cover that type of so called "bookmark" fake.

The "Totenkopf I" is a complete fantasy item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Repro rzm tags are for sale all over the net.As ADE stated those cuff titles are known fakes and the fakers add on the bad rzm tags as a ""Sure Its Real" selling point. SS pieces have to be scrutinized 110% as every repro artist thats out there knows what is the top selling pieces are!!Goodbuys

?

Thanks. I had not seen the TK one anywhere else, so had my doubts. The backsides also looked different to what I was expecting, and the owner had another item that was bad which initially put me on guard.

Look at the Hritz posts if you are seriously interested in SS cuff titles.

Also, look at Shea's site, as well as Whammond's for a selection of real items. I am not in their pay, rather they are in mine.....

?

Is Peter Whammond's site 'The Collectors Guild'? Is so, I have found it, thanks. Some very interesting things on there!

Quote by alikat View Post
    Is Peter Whammond's site 'The Collectors Guild'?
    Yes, it is. See: The Collector's Guild

?

And as a future tip, when sellers are not keen to send you the additional photographs that you have requested, it is often a sign that they are trying to hide something. In the land of SS insignia...tread very carefully.

Regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast