Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch

Article about: It's been awhile since I posted to the forum. I thought I would start again with an extremely rare SS-Sanitats arm patch. I've owned three or four of the standard type used by the SA on thei

?

Here is a related image. Thanks.

It is for sale on a Photo website.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch
    P
    Many

?

This Sanitats arm badge (albeit red on white) is also pictured in this early image of SA and SS insignia. It is a pre-putsch publication. Of note in this image is the appearance of the SS collar tab designated for the SS Stabs-wache.
    Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm PatchVery Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch
    Last edited by jHAM; 11-13-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    This Sanitats arm badge (albeit red on white) is also pictured in this early image of SS and SS insignia. It is a pre-putsch publication. Of note in this image is the appearance of the SS collar tab designated for the SS Stabs-wache.
    The caption for the patch says:

"Sanitäts-SA-Mann* (medical student in the 4th clinical semester, also Aesculapius rod as above)"

* i.e. a member of the medical SA

?

Is it not the same patch shared between the SA and SS which was subordinate at the time. Mr. Saris references the SA tradition in this very thread without a correction. Might I not have the same treatment.

?

Here is a nice related image. Thanks

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Here is a nice related image. Thanks
    This photo was already shown by d'Alquen in post 27.

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    This photo was already shown by d'Alquen in post 27.
    It makes perfect sense that this nice image was posted by our first rate member d'alquen. I am sorry that I did not review the thread before posting. My frail memory can not recall every image posted in a thread from some years ago. Thanks for pointing this out Wim.
    Last edited by jHAM; 01-22-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    It makes perfect sense that this nice image was posted by our first rate member d'alquen. I am sorry that I did not review the thread before posting. My frail memory can not recall every image posted in a thread from some years ago. Thanks for pointing this out Wim.

Let me say this: since 2015, which is a long time ago, the civics around this place has dropped off the cliff and the good work of a handful of us
    has suffered for reasons on which I will not dilate. This is a very fine thread, and it is a good thing that it is a sticky.

Knowledge is a fragile thing, especially in a world where it has so many eager and aggressive enemies.

?

I am in the process of searching for the source of a previously posted image for another member and stumbled on these images from the militaria-archive site. Seeing that my last post was a duplicate image from this thread I offer these. Thanks
    Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm PatchVery Rare SS-Sanitats Arm PatchVery Rare SS-Sanitats Arm PatchVery Rare SS-Sanitats Arm PatchVery Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch

Marvelous images from our very fine photo researcher and fine citizen our online republic!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2018 at 02:51 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast