Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Video of Albert Stückler's SS uniform

Article about: Hi. Recently I came across this video showcasing what is claimed to be the uniform of Albert Stückler, an SS-Sturmbannführer in the Das Reich Panzer Division. To me it seems too strange to b

Default Video of Albert Stückler's SS uniform

Hi.

Recently I came across this video showcasing what is claimed to be the uniform of Albert Stückler, an SS-Sturmbannführer in the Das Reich Panzer Division. To me it seems too strange to be an authentic SS uniform. What do others think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Video of Albert Stückler's SS uniform
    P
    Many

The photo they show is of RKT SS-Sturmbannführer Helmut Kämpfe.........
    So the story gets even less convincing

The black uniform is a fake, as you can easily see.

- - ------- - -

Perhaps this gentleman does not know any better, but some of us here collect this stuff.

It sounds as if the gentleman has been sold a bunch of garbage. It is evident he has little accurate knowledge regarding the
    SS. Bad uniform with even more inaccurate information.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

There are thousands of pictures of authentic black SS uniforms on this site.

This enthusiastic story teller, however, is a key part of any black SS uniform, be it a real one, or, more likely, a fake one.

How many men like this one have I encountered in one form or another since 1961?

?

I live 10 minutes from Lockport, I wish i knew about this fake or not.... totally would have loved to check it out!

Video of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformVideo of Albert Stückler's SS uniformAs near as I can tell, the cap is a Latvian stinker, and the tunic is or is not one of the dozens of such items made in China or Japan or wherever. The tunic is in the SA pattern, which was worn in the years 1932-1933, or so, and then supplanted and replaced by the SS cut. That is, the bag lower pockets
    do not conform to the usual pattern.

Here is an authentic cap of the type shown, for what little it is worth.

I have no idea whether this man has been misled, but I would assume so, since I do not want immediately to assume the worst.

As I noted, I have heard this story how many times, over and over again.

Nor is it my place to make light of people his age, as such a thing is repulsive to me.

I have never seen an authentic black uniform with "Das Reich" as a cuff title.

?

Quote by Bodey View Post
    I live 10 minutes from Lockport, I wish i knew about this fake or not.... totally would have loved to check it out!
    Why it's a complete fake uniform and cap , story , photo ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Unbeleivable that this dummy or whoever sold him this rubbish couldn't actually find a photo of Stuckler ! Helmut Kampfe was the highly decorated Commander of III / DF and was murdered by the Maquis in June 1944 as part of the events surrounding Oradour sur Glane .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Unbeleivable that this dummy or whoever sold him this rubbish couldn't actually find a photo of Stuckler ! Helmut Kampfe was the highly decorated Commander of III / DF and was murdered by the Maquis in June 1944 as part of the events surrounding Oradour sur Glane .
    Interestingly, a Google image search for "Albert Stückler" turns up that photograph of Kämpfe.

(Kämpfe is correctly identified on the site in question, though. The reason for that search result is simply Stückler being mentioned in the text there.)

Clearly a case of extremely sloppy "research" by Google, without bothering to even follow the link behind the search result.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast