Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934

Article about: Mr. d'Alquen has one, and another of our members has another.

Default Re: Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934

Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Mr. d'Alquen has one, and another of our members has another.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934
    P
    Many

Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Robert H is welcome to my whole collection, when I sell it, if he wants.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-24-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Further data in this connection, which is hard to read and a total pain to copy granted its original format.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 472751These are difficult documents to use, as they make cross references that are clunky to find and it is hard to keep track of the whole thing.
    Had not seen this before, about the cross reference.
    It was originally published in the "Verordnungsblatt der Reichsleitung der NSDAP".
    Do not know out-of-heart, but I eventually can give the issue-number and date!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Had not seen this before, about the cross reference.
    It was originally published in the "Verordnunsgblatt der Reichsleitung der NSDAP".
    Thanks so much, Wim. I am doing my home work if I can find something new for you. In the RZM things there is a jumbo directive
    on this 1934 reform and so forth. I can look for it again. It is hard to photograph from the digital copy.
    Thanks for everything. Please correct my mistakes. You have all the documentation, and I only have a fragment.
    I use what I have, though.

Well, I do NOT have all the documentation. But I often can quickly
    make scans, as I work with actual copies. In some ways I am quite
    old-fashioned.

Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Here is another of these SS Gruppe West caps, i.e. an Isken.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Well, I do NOT have all the documentation. But I often can quickly
    make scans, as I work with actual copies. In some ways I am quite
    old-fashioned.
    You keep your light too far behind the bushel. Whatever, no one has as much and is as generous and as speedy as you.
    I am happy to have found something you can use, in turn.
    Since I focus on these 1932-1934/5 caps, I am very interested in this documentation.
    It is a real treasure.
    This UM stuff is also a kind of revelation, and, so much of it you have so nicely used in your books.
    To include the berserk reference to the kepi as the "SS Topf."
    I have to photograph that from the interview with Eberhard Assmann.

I am in favor of being old fashioned. Research and reference in the year 2016 often consists of the rapid copying and pasting of earlier mistakes.
    Thanks so much for everything you do for us. I cannot write this often enough.

Vom RFSS befohlene Ausfuerhung: explanation from June 1934Here is the d'Alquen cap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2