Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?

Article about: Felt collar? Tunic and Pants cloth weave does not look familiar, Cuff's look like they were added on to sleeves, cufftitle has seven stitches along border, wondering about SS insignia on col

Default Waffen SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?

Felt collar? Tunic and Pants cloth weave does not look familiar, Cuff's look like they were added on to sleeves, cufftitle has seven stitches along border, wondering about SS insignia on collar. No identifying information on inside of tunic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?   Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?  

Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?   Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?  

Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?   Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?  

Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Waffen SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?

Insignia ( even a strange piping around the tabs, and self made rank tab) and tunic looks good, but is interesting combination of the Langemarck cufftitle, TK tab and heeres shoulderstraps. Who knows who compared this insignia. Most probably a postwar done, due the EK 2 loop Ehrenblattspange badge looks bad
    This cuff title is a rare bird
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

another hyped up tunic-bad insignia

I don't like the Tricot material used for the tunic. The weave is very course. The whole thing is a put together.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I think it's just a camera flashing. Langemarck in this case is more rare item, and all the rest as the eagle and tab is very nice things, even if the tunic is Schrott
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Here are some more images. L
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?   Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?  

Waffen  SS Capt. Panzer with Trousers Any original looking parts?  

why is there black paint in the recesses of the combat clasp??,,,the clasp looks definitely bad,,toss this in the replica/re-inactor bin

I do not like the look of this tunic or the insignia - especially the Close Combat Badge
    and the buttonhole ribbon with it's repro Spange, which Dimas mentioned already.
    Regards,

Steve.

Like the others have said, the Nahkampfspange looks weird. Is there any hersteller on the clasp? The hinge (i think you call it) looks very odd to me, the same with the black paint.

Sincerely,
    Kim