Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!

Article about: Hello together, i am a absolute noob here and thats my first post in this forum. So: "Hi together" I have a small business in Austria and sometimes, when i have to clean out a hous

Default Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!

Hello together,

i am a absolute noob here and thats my first post in this forum. So: "Hi together"

I have a small business in Austria and sometimes, when i have to clean out a house i find some militaria as well. Like in this case. I found those 2 items and more stuff ( ek1 + ek2, kvk and so on) in a old building that i bought. The small stuff i found looks legit. But those 2 Items looks a little disturbing. I dont say for now why i think it is maybe a fake, but i want to hear the opinion from you experts first.

Note: The cap eagle was detached , not sure if its the original or not. i just put it in there by myself.

I hope its not tooo much hassle for you to ask for your help.

Kind RegardsWaffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!
    P
    Many

?

Unfortunately, everything you posted is fake - in my opinion...... Welcome to the forum! Prost!

Thank you for the welcome. And Prost!

Actually i am not quite sure about the cap by myself. Maybe the eagle and skull. But the cap itself looked quite authentic. At least for me. XD But i am actually here to listen to you guys.

The cap is a silly fake. The blouse is an NVA one disfigured with cheap, fake SS insignia.
    The NVA blouse is worth money as an east German item. It is now worthless.
    The same applies to the cap.
    This news may be uncomfortable, but it is the truth.

As one who spends a lot of time in Austria, can you tell us where in Austria you found these treasures?

I have been engaged in the regalia market in Austria for decades, and authentic SS items of this kind are seldom found anymore in my experience.

There was a Montur on the other site, actually, recently, but such is a once in many, many years events.

?

Unfortunately with Third Reich items, "looking authentic" and actually being authentic are two widely different attributes... This visor posted does not look any where close to authentic or display the typical characteristics of an authentic "SS" visor, let alone TR produced... I will stay away from going into specifics, but others have many times already in various threads that you can easily search here. There is MUCH discussion on exactly this sort of question in our searchable database! I'm sure others will supply you with their opinions as well, but you can always search and compare... Good Luck!

NVA= Nationale Volksarmee der deutschen demokratischen Republik, 1956-1990.

?

Agree with everything FB has said.... I actually own this blouse, but without all the fake SS items applied... :P

?

Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!

Similar, yeah?

Hey FB, I found that im "Gurktal" in carinthia. i got there once a original helmet and a Ring there, sold both at Hermann Historica. And dont worry, its not uncomfortable. THat stuff was just a "Bonus". So i didnt pay it at all. Guess the guy was a collector. Sadly he didnt just collect "good" stuff.

Thank you so much for your expertise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast