Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?

Article about: Hello dear friends, Please help me. Is it original or fake? Thank you

Default Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?

Hello dear friends,
    Please help me. Is it original or fake? Thank you

Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake? Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake? Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake? Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake? Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?
    P
    Many

Hello,

just my opinion, but the button holes look a bit uncommon, specially on the black part of the boards.
    But please wait for the experts!

Regards

Quote by Landser I View Post
    Hello,

just my opinion, but the button holes look a bit uncommon, specially on the black part of the boards.
    But please wait for the experts!

Regards
    Thank you for your input. May be other opinions?

Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?Waffen-SS Infantry shoulder boards - Original/Fake?I do not follow these, but the button holes actually look well rendered, reinforced, and the piping is, indeed, of the rayon type used in wartime.

But don't take my word for it. I do not collect these things. The other thing is to see corrosion in the Litze/Lametta...it would be there, even if minor.

I will send it to my master, and he might offer an opinion.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do not follow these, but the button holes actually look well rendered, reinforced, and the piping is, indeed, of the rayon type used in wartime.

But don't take my word for it. I do not collect these things. The other thing is to see corrosion in the Litze/Lametta...it would be there, even if minor.

I will send it to my master, and he might offer an opinion.
    Thank you for your comment. Any other opinions?

?

Hello,
    your button holes got good weaving but it doesn't means from 40 ' , It only means made with professionnal machine.
    I got suit tailor made and i got same button holes.

I sent the item to David Delich, the premiere collector of SS insignia and regalia bar none. I will report back to you, if he answers.

Happy new year.

Do not buy things to which doubt adheres more than a fraction.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I sent the item to David Delich, the premiere collector of SS insignia and regalia bar none. I will report back to you, if he answers.

Happy new year.

Do not buy things to which doubt adheres more than a fraction.
    Thank you so much my friend! I'm have experience in SS cloth items, but I don't have any knowledge about shoulder boards

Happy New Year to all!

I am not liking it very much, it looks as some sewing job was done to the shoulder, IMO, as far as I know the sewing on the button hole should follow a zig zag pattern also on the front the two lower corners should be sewed on top of the two longer ones and the thread used should be the same one as the piping, but wait for other opinions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast