MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform

Article about: Hi guys, I saw this tunic and pants and compared it with originals that are for sale. But, I still need some help here. Please your opinions on this set please. Thanks.

?

Default Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform

Hi guys,

I saw this tunic and pants and compared it with originals that are for sale.
    But, I still need some help here. Please your opinions on this set please.

Thanks.

Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform
    Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniformWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform
    P
    Many

I can only show these

?

Both bad - late janke imo

As I wrote in PM to Kris, first set is Janke, aged and washed.

please point out what makes these fakes so this thread can be more educational
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Just a few observations:

Wrong lining, wrong SS-BW stamp and wrong stitching - the SS BW made jackets where all made with a double needle sewing machine - they used for the Major seams all double needle to fast the production of this stuffWaffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform - this jacket was made with a single needle machine.

There is more to tell.

?

Cool

Here is my set of 44 dot from the vet that brought it back. I got this along with an SS helmet in about 1961.
    Well I can't find the photos of my movie display (Is Paris Burning) with the full uniform so here is just the tunik. I added the collar tabs.
    Sarge
    Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform Waffen SS M44 Erbstarnmuster uniform

CBH
    ?

Beautiful Tunic Sarge , you have a amazing collection and as always thanks for showing .
    I'm not sure if I would have added the collars to this item , it was sometimes done but relatively rarely .

Janke was(is) a big problem form me, when he began to sell uniforms(fakes), I stopped to collect camo uninorms!
    But I bought good pieces before him !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Cool

Failed to say that the collar tabs were in one of the pockets so I presumed they went with the jacket and had my mom sew them on.
    The vet said that they were advancing over an area that had had heavy combat and he saw a piece of the jacket sticking out from under the flap of the dead guys pack so he stopped to see what it was. What he found was an unused set of 44 dot which he brought home.
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast