Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen-SS M44 Tunic

Article about: Hello Friends on WAF is for sale this, IMO superb M44 tunic, SS-BW stamped. What you think about it? and is 4000Eur real price for it in this condition? All opinions are welcome. Regards MIl

Default Waffen-SS M44 Tunic

Hello Friends

on WAF is for sale this, IMO superb M44 tunic, SS-BW stamped.

What you think about it? and is 4000Eur real price for it in this condition?

All opinions are welcome.

Regards MIlan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS M44 Tunic
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Waffen-SS M44 Tunic

4000 is too much imo
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hello Milard, I think the most people are the opinion that it is too much money at all, not everybody can afford such high ransoms. It's a very nice tunic. Don’t forget it’s his merchandise, and he has the right to ask what he will. We must respect that.

Nevertheless I’m the same opinion as Dimas, and it’s unlikely that he has paid 4000 euro for it. He ask a typical dealer price, and If he offered it to a dealer the best price he will gets is circa 1500 Euro, but if he is able to find the right lunatic, he made the deal of his life

But think logical, if he isn't able to sell this jacket for this price, he simply remove the historical insignia and put on the ss insignia and ask again this 4000 euro, this is how people are...

please remove the photos from here,thats mine tunic,and its my copyright for the photos,you has stolen this pics from WAF forum estand,never do it again

Hi Besslein,

I can understand why you are angry. On WAF someone started a threat to discuss an uniform from my collection by backbiting it. The uniform was not for sale. On the forum they’ve post pictures that were my "property" too. Did you know what they told me? it has no copyright on under US law. After my second protest they simply banned me because they were too arrogant to discuss it any further...

Do you want me to delete my posts?

with best regards,
    Westland

?

The problem could be if the site description has a copyright note.
    But if you are willing sale some items you know that they can be discussed everywhere. Also IMO if someone steal pictures and says that the pictures is his own- that is bad. But as many of the pictures posted here on the WRF is re- posted in other forums and that is normal, due of we are open communication forum. If you want to copyright the images, you just can crosslink them to here, but in that case the traffic you got from here will cause the other server load you linked to.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics