Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.

Article about: I agree with Bob Coleman, and we discussed this cap already, I believe in some detail, However, its source was not at first revealed.

I agree with Bob Coleman, and we discussed this cap already, I believe in some detail, However, its source was not at first revealed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.
    P
    Many

Thank you Friedrich-Berthold, your input is very much appreciated.
    All the best,
    David

Thanks, someone pitched a fit about this cap, I recall, and I included many examples of similar, authentic caps.
    There is a gun show legend to the effect that no SS cap can have a grey lining, which is pretty silly, in fact.
    This example is above average, in that these caps usually show much wear and are battered.

Such enlisted and or NCO caps are quite rare. A legend suggests that they are more rare than the grey officer's cap, which may be true.

?

This cap looks like my cap that has been discussed here. The lining appers to be the same fabric

Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.I own one of these that is in the Shea & Beaver book.

Thank you again gentlemen. This will be my first SS visor so I very happy to hear all the good reports!
    All the best,
    David

Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Congratulations. One leads to another.

We also are at pains to help people find their way through the all too promiscuous confusion.

Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.Waffen-SS NCO visor for review.This one is the ex Pepera piece, and is for sale now in Muenchen at auction.

- - ------- - -

Notice color of the lining....!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast