Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)

Article about: If anyones going to know it going to be you guys...6am and i havent slept over this. Hopefully all will go well when i speak to the dealer in a couple of hours

Default WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)

My latest and a little unusual, but i think 100 percent legitWAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)

I'm afraid I can tell you that the skull is for sure a fake...

?

The skull looks like the infamous " mustache", ( named such for obvious reasons) IMO . I have no opinion on the cap , however.

The dealer is 100 percent this is a legit skull so any help would be good

?

Keep in mind , not all members here are experts in the field of SS cloth headgear. The few that are may not be online at the moment, so please be patient. Also, welcome to the forum!
    Dean

Thanks Dean... It's always good to get a good cross section of opinions...There are a couple of people in this forum I'm in awe of their knowledge

?

I really like the interior on this one it looks like other good ones I've seen there are a few thing I don't like the skull and the background it is something I have never seen before but it might be legit

?

Thank you, I'm sure I know of the members you are speaking of. (Bob Coleman,Adrian, Ade ,BenVk, DougB..) hehe.. That's who I'm thinking of.

-Edit-
    Not to mention Carlsson, SSamir and more I can't think of (sorry if I left you out)
    Last edited by Dean; 08-02-2013 at 04:19 PM.

?

Here's a couple good of skulls and the one you posted
    Attached Images Attached Images WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)  WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase)  WAFFEN SS OFFICER'S FIELD CAP (private purchase) 

Haha you're right about those members... I actually have a copy of signal magazine with an ss officer with the same configuration of the skull and black background.. I believe late 43/44 and onwards many earlier restrictions were over looked... So I'm not worried about the config... It's just the skull, I know it seems weird but it feels right, but I'll defer judgement to the experts on here, as SS stuff is always a minefield

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast