Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake

Article about: Hello dear friends, Please help me to identify. Buckram backing is very dry and well glued - bt tiny piece fell off (shown in the photo). Under the wool there is substrate (shown in the phot

Default Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake

Hello dear friends,
    Please help me to identify. Buckram backing is very dry and well glued - bt tiny piece fell off (shown in the photo). Under the wool there is substrate (shown in the photo with needle) which are unglued from upper wool, but stays glued on bottom wool.

Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake
    Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake
    P
    Many

original

Thank you carlsson1982!
    Any other opinions?

Quote by Triggerself View Post
    Thank you carlsson1982!
    Any other opinions?
    its fine .please send to me

What uniform or SS Standarte / gruppe would of worn this type of diamond..and what would their function be? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I believe this a Germanic SS in the Low Countries and or Norway badge. That is, the Nazi 5th column government Pendant to the Allgemeine SS in Norway, Holland and Belgium.

See attachment courtesy of a collector in the Low Countries. Waffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/FakeWaffen SS sleeve diamond - Original/Fake Photo courtesy Pieter.

Needless to say, it is not Waffen SS.

I do not have an example of an SS fencing diamond, but they were somewhat different.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-11-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Here I found exactly as mine. White pencil line, buckram and glue trail on buckram are identical.

a nice item.

Quote by Triggerself View Post
    Thank you carlsson1982!
    Any other opinions?
    Mr. Carlsson knows what he is talking about. So do the rest of us, who have provided you with valuable knowledge and advice.

Most important, this is not an item of Waffen SS insignia.

I love these diamonds, and the historical background that goes along with them. This is a beautiful example!