Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Article about: I would have one concern about using regular straight pins if there is any kind of moisture / humidity in the air it may leave a little dark mark and or rust staining were the pins are expos

Default Re: waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

boards now i looked and can not see any sign of other cotton to hold the boards in the boards them selfs ....and only the same color thats with in the tunic boards holds them selfs , now i think these have come out because of what i said before ,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best
    P
    Many

board
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

over veiw

waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

thats it people now will know in the next day if its mine or shit hits the fan . but please if you like to add some in put please do... any little bit helps ,but please dont make me think i am going mad in the head HAA .. i do have some in site to tunics , but when it comes to these it payes to get help from far and wide ,

by the way the only info i have is it was brought like this in the 60s then sold and the secound person after 30years of having it is selling i all so spoke to the person who got it in the 60s but he cant remember from who but it was brought in england..
    Last edited by hawkins; 07-26-2012 at 04:56 AM.

just afew more

Attached Images Attached Images

qq

waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wish you luck and I hope you get it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks good from the extra pics and well done in spite of being given a hard time and some poor opinions initially. Good luck with your attempt to purchase it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast