Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Article about: I would have one concern about using regular straight pins if there is any kind of moisture / humidity in the air it may leave a little dark mark and or rust staining were the pins are expos

?

Default Re: waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Yes, good luck! It was love at first sight for me...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best
    P
    Many

thanks every one well i will know today the out come if my bid did ,it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is a quick shot of the in side cuff ... now of note you can see it seems to be the same cotton to sow the cuff on .... As it was the seam round the cuff . and in hand show they have both worn in to each other as if be part of one . just my thoughts well i have done all i can with observing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

well after 12 pages at least 80 plus hours in to reading and emails . and still the fear of god in me from reading topics from the likes of Bob and magwa7 . and useing my own Experience ( I HAVE GOT THE TUNIC ). and tell you the truth the fear is still there for me . i never thought i would ever come on to a forum and say i have a real waffin ss tunic and i mean to top it L.A.H .

now i am at the point i can say this is untouched , i came here to seek and get help and at the start got nothing but mind games . and makes it hard because i new the tunic was not east german but he was putting the mind set in for others which in turn was going to make the topic and truth very hard so thanks to those who steppd in , Now if any one has any bad news after all this i will DIE

all so i got hold of a photo of it from the 60s all so i have read a bit more that the L.A.H were based in Belgium 43 44 on and the rzm regulations did not come in to play in those parts so this would tye in with it been Foreign made .. OF NOTE i have found out how the boards have come lose and like i said there is only one trace of cotton color in the boards and the tunic were they slot in . he said he put it on a few times and the photo shows him with it on ,

PLEASE GOD FOR BID ITS A DONE DEAL = IN THE HOLE $$$ ......... SO PLEASE BY ALL TELL ME BUT TELL WHY ........ NOT I THINK gone a bit more grey over this one
    Last edited by hawkins; 07-26-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Congratulations, Lad! You've now own an SS Tunic! Good job! Is it bad form to ask how high it went?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The now banned member was being discussed among the moderators before this thread began as he had a history at another forum of bad manners and no knowledge. It did not take him very long to hang himself here. Congratualtions on adding a wonderful item to your collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Congratulations, Lad! You've now own an SS Tunic! Good job! Is it bad form to ask how high it went?
    thank you!! no its fine but not just at this point , dont want to count my eggs just yet as the saying goes and when it comes to pricing i am the last to know , for me it was about owning it , i have been offerd very good money for thing's before but said no even when i knew i could do with the money thats most day;s !!

i even sold my couch once to buy a ss belt and buckle .. did not go down to well with my son . i have been driven out of the markit a long time ago and the exchange rate kills me even more

so this is a big deal for me , i am sure i have got it right with been untouched .. i worked my way back wards with it when going over it , it was the cuff that held me up and the eagle BUT BIG THANKS GOES TO ARRAN for coming in with the urlic book..

Thank you !!!!! Bob you came in at the right time ...like i said i have read your post over the years on other sites and it put the fear in to me to even go there with waffin tunics

?

Congrats- I think you've got something really special there...

i thought i would show over the breast with different light looking for any sign and no sign
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

" i even sold my couch once to buy a ss belt and buckle .. did not go down to well with my son . i have been driven out of the markit a long time ago and the exchange rate kills me even more "

Don't feel bad! It's not been That many years since I used to take out loans on my house to buy "the Good stuff "! When you see "The item" you've hunted years for and especially at a great price, you Have to go for it-you may never see it again and you'd kick yourself the rest of your life. We only live once, hey? Who wants to be on their last bed and thinking "Man! I Wish I had done that! I Should have!". At least now, you've got something you've always wanted and it's something Good!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast