Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia

Article about: Hello, I have already seen an extra button placed here on some Heer Feldblusen in the past. In my opinion, these extra buttons were put here to prevent the left side of the Feldbluse to rise

Default Re: Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia

Hello,
    I have already seen an extra button placed here on some Heer Feldblusen in the past. In my opinion, these extra buttons were put here to prevent the left side of the Feldbluse to rise too much from the right side when the field dressings pocket is full...not sure that my explanation will be clear enough for someone else than me...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    However, the Maria Theresia collar tab is bad. Clearly the tunic has been restored.
    Ade, it should not be so "full" right? There should be more black background visible through the flower?

I question any of these eastern tunics. Being a Croatian collector myself, I have seen Prinz Eugen tunics and Handschar tunics. We know people have access to original dachau insignia by the bushel. We also know people find original tunics. I feel in my heart, that these put together are coming out of the woodwork because of the demand for something that doesn't exist anymore.

I have read Prinz Eugen histories where those who survived ditched their uniforms at the end and wore civilians clothes or snatched whermacht uniforms.

Hi Martin, you got it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2