Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia

Article about: Hello, I have already seen an extra button placed here on some Heer Feldblusen in the past. In my opinion, these extra buttons were put here to prevent the left side of the Feldbluse to rise

Default Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia

Hello everyone,

I would like to share some pictures of this tunic.
    Looking forward to your comments! If you want any more close-ups please let me know!

Thanks
    Klaus

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Waffen-SS tunic Maria Theresia

No expert by any stretch of the imagination, but it certainly has 'the look.'

?

Not Knowing a hole lot about SS tunics but trying to learn there is something odd that I have noticed and that is what appears to be a spare button hole in line with the bottom pocket flaps just off center any thoughts.

Regards Mark K

That is what I personally liked a lot! He made that new button hole himself and added an extra button. My guess is that he had worn his belt and pouches under the tunic but that is just a guess! There is definitely a reason for doing this!

The jacket is OK, but why not a yellow waffenfarbe?

?

Quote by butschekantiques View Post
    That is what I personally liked a lot! He made that new button hole himself and added an extra button. My guess is that he had worn his belt and pouches under the tunic but that is just a guess! There is definitely a reason for doing this!
    Thanks for the quick reply Klause just something that caught my eye you can defiantly see it was hand stitched

Regards Mark K

?

I agree with Lebus, the Waffenfarbe should be a mustard yellow, not Lemon, that is Signals and certainly not pink.

There were of course also Panzerjäger serving in a Kavallerie Division. In this case 22.Panzerjäger-Battalion.

?

Not sure what the game is here but I think that Klaus would like to make it clear that he's just looking for second opinions here and apologies that he missed the most obvious fakery of the insignia.

Hi Klaus, the basic tunic itself is good. The issue of the odd extra button hole is strange, but who knows why and where this was added.

However, the Maria Theresia collar tab is bad. Clearly the tunic has been restored.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast