Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waffen ss visor hat

Article about: hi guys im looking to buy this one and i would love you help please it is in mint condition thank you

?

Default Waffen ss visor hat

hi guys im looking to buy this one and i would love you help pleaseWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hat it is in mint condition
    thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss visor hat
    P
    Many

If you don't want it, I'll happily take it. Yours is a nice grey peaked cap of earlier make in outstanding condition.
    The badges don't entirely match as to Werkstoff and finish, but such is hardly an issue. The badges look quite real.
    A nice piece and seldom seen this way. Usually they are worn and beat up.
    Think of me, please, if you later sell it.
    A welcome change from all the awful hats we endure around the joint.

One of the things about this cap worth keeping in mind is the superb quality and appearance of the cap cover and so forth. Very pleasing.Waffen ss visor hatWaffen ss visor hat

Here is a not dissimilar cap.Waffen ss visor hat

Amazing such things can be found in this state. Congratulations on an incredible cap.

Brian

?

thank you FD your knowlage and expertise is amazing
    thank you Brian

Quote by sutka View Post
    thank you FD your knowlage and expertise is amazing
    thank you Brian
    You are welcome. No, not at all as to expertise such as it is and it is usually incomplete. Ask my critics here, they'll give you an earful.
    All the same, it is nice to see authentic things, and if you don't want it, I will give it a happy home, as will others here.
    This case is a pleasant one unlike most all the others, which are usually painful and tiresome with the need to be circumspect in the face of calumny and felony.

The field grey SS cap is always a controversial and conflicted thing. I especially like the model you enclose, as contrasted to the later and less substantial models, which
    usually endure in lousy shape, if they endured at all. And mostly they were destroyed, I wager, since ownership of such a thing was hardly a ticket to happiness in 1946.

Here look at these people in Milano in the spring of 1945. It is a nice document of the reality of the epoch versus a lot of the "greatest generation" claptrap as propagated
    on unsuspecting young people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJOQjdZf530Waffen ss visor hat

We would be adrift at sea in a quagmire of fake SS regalia especially peaked caps. Without the keen eye of Mr. Berthold. Hurrahs to FB! ....P.S. I truly believe he will give that cap a home within the blink of an eye! Thanks once more for the continuing education. Kindest regards.

Brian

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast