Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Weird sweatband

Article about: by d'alquen The Waffen-SS cap is indeed very nice. I believe it to be a Clemens Wagner piece. Alas, the deliciously low price is, in fact, the starting bidding price. I must commend the Swed

?

Default Weird sweatband

You've no doubt seen it on the other forum but has anyone here seen anything like this before that was deemed legit?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weird sweatband   Weird sweatband  

Weird sweatband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weird sweatband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Weird sweatband

The hat from the first pictures looks not bad, but someone has added the eagle, which is developed only for the weapons belonged parts and acessories as pouches and holsters. And for sure the size adde too
    It's hard to give you any opinions from that pictures, but we would like to see the closeups
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hey Ben, happy to see you here, I cannot posted in waf for my integrity like Ntz now lol

Agree with Dimas, your stamp is a weapons mark ( on the rifle, Gun, on the weapon leather, km clock, fork, knife also...)

I am not "in peace" with that cap my friend...

Sebastien.

Look the similitude ( Sweatband and gold lining ) with this special U.S fake realised in 1970...

The sweat band of yours is totally absurd. The cap cover is also the wrong color, too.

This cap below in three views also turned up, and I wish I could own it.....

Compare it in all details, and then this other field cap piece appears dubious to me, but then I am no expert in field caps.

I might be in error.

I much prefer this other cap in Sweden.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weird sweatband   Weird sweatband  

Weird sweatband  

?

I actualy thought the Trikot looked ok but that sweatband grabs all the attention doesn't it!

How are we all? Seb, FB, Dimas? well I hope.

Ben, the SW and gold lining are bad for sure, if you have best pic
    I feel good thanks my friend
    Sebastien.

Do look at the color of this textile. This is marvelous cap and the price in Sweden is absurdly cheap for such a fine piece. I had a silken cap in the 1970s with just this type of matte Hoheitszeichen and Neusilber Totenkopf. This is the reality of many authentic caps, versus the hoo haa of a "matched set" This TK here has not lost its original finish. Best wishes to the swift and courageous chap who snags this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weird sweatband  

The Waffen-SS cap is indeed very nice. I believe it to be a Clemens Wagner piece. Alas, the deliciously low price is, in fact, the starting bidding price.
    I must commend the Swedish auctioneers on their skillful internet marketing.
    Derek

?

Yes, they did a good job of getting people interested, can't blame them for that though! 20% commision plus extras! ouch!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast