Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What the Cross on the necktie ??? and insignia ????

Article about: I'm don't known "Cross" neck order on the necktie history. I want to known my history of the Cross on the necktie. and i want to known insignia history of reinhard heydrich in phot

Thai fortune:.....Neds knowledge of lady boys is worrisome.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thai people are generally very polite, especially compared to most Westerners-speaking to someone else in a foreign language of which you have limited command is bound to bring problems, let alone writing it-English is a very complex language with many shades of meaning that native speakers can struggle to express-I don't believe at this stage he was being deliberately rude.

I have several Thai friends. I would not know where to start with a foreign language like this! So all joking aside now.

Can anyone actually help our comrade with his question?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Redgemak View Post
    Sorry Guys but I think lovetheww2 is a complete newbie and doesnt know that large font or capitals are considered as being rude or shouting.
    Forgive him his youthfullness and being a layman in the english language.

Jean
    Jean you could be quite right. Lovetheww2 posting in large font and caps is considered yelling or shouting on forums. Best to patiently await the answer. Also in English please and thank you are the courteous way to frame requests and thank people for their assistance.

Cheers
    Doug

?

I include an image from another forum that shows Himmler's foreign decorations. I believe that the two decorations referred to in the original post are the first two on the first of two rows of stars. Because the decorations are listed in text in order of award, I deduce that that they are the third and fifth awards in the list, received in 1937 and 1938. I'm afraid I'm struggling to read the text but perhaps the original poster will have the patience to work it out.

Regards, Philip

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fc07c497261bc8320ad179dca11407cfo.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	625337

I think LovethewwII is very cool! He makes his own emoticons ^.^
    and is passionate about Heydrich. How bad could he be?

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    I include an image from another forum that shows Himmler's foreign decorations. I believe that the two decorations referred to in the original post are the first two on the first of two rows of stars. Because the decorations are listed in text in order of award, I deduce that that they are the third and fifth awards in the list, received in 1937 and 1938. I'm afraid I'm struggling to read the text but perhaps the original poster will have the patience to work it out.

Regards, Philip

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fc07c497261bc8320ad179dca11407cfo.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	625337
    Yesssss! excellent! Thank you sir DrPMC you the nice guy ^_^ Thank you for the information/ The Great information and i want to known history for the insignia dude

Thank you all comment dude / ผมไม่มีเจตนาที่จะหยาบคาย แต่ผมแค่สงสัยว่า ผมแค่ขอความช่วยเหลือ เพราะผมอยากรู้ข้อมูล แต่ผู้ดูแลห้อง ก็กล่าวหาว่าผมหยาบคาย??? ผมเลยรู้สึก งง งง - -"

Have A Nice Day All Member ^_^

Quote by Nigel Lesgate View Post
    I think LovethewwII is very cool! He makes his own emoticons ^.^
    and is passionate about Heydrich. How bad could he be?
    I think Jean is more passionate about the cross decorations more so than Heydrich.......Maybe we will see some of these at the upcoming SOS?.....or
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123