Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?

Article about: Not my field of collecting but I read the SS threads out of curiosity and pick a few interesting bits of information. On one of the dealers I buy medals from he has this cap listed for sale,

Default Re: What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?

Hi Bob,,I dont know if this SA Gruppe Map may help but Ostmark which is deemed "Om" is located more North east near East Prussia. The SA Gruupe "Sm" is correct on the map for the Austrian region. Here is the link to this thread. SA Dienstdolch group markings. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?
    P
    Many

What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?This original work has the colors and the SA echelons in it.

What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Bob,,I dont know if this SA Gruppe Map may help but Ostmark which is deemed "Om" is located more North east near East Prussia. The SA Gruupe "Sm" is correct on the map for the Austrian region. Here is the link to this thread. SA Dienstdolch group markings. Regards Larry
    Of course I know that! Bob was in a hurry to post. Ostmark was up north with the seat of power at Tannenburg. I should of said Alpenland. I have an Alpenland staff officer's uniform with kepi with the Austrian edelweiss on it. Sorry. next time, brain will be in gear before I post.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Alpenland was, however, in the Ostmark......that is, Ostmark was the Nazi term for Austria.

I found the on line source for this enhanced cap.....had not seen said vendor before. Very high rolling, I guess.

I shall leave the assay of dealers to others.

I posted the link at the bottom of the pictures I put up in the first post. The things he carries I know about and like are usually okay (commonwealth). TR is not my bag, prices are generally optimistic, but it seems effective for him as stock turns.

Quote by asterperious View Post
    I posted the link at the bottom of the pictures I put up in the first post. The things he carries I know about and like are usually okay (commonwealth). TR is not my bag, prices are generally optimistic, but it seems effective for him as stock turns.
    Thank you. My range is quite limited, really.

Quote by asterperious View Post
    Thank you. That is a lot better and this cap you show us has been on the fora before, actually.

please show some inside photos of this cap.
    I bet its a copy cap.

did you bought it in Germany, France ...?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast