Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

What is this SS pin trying to be?

Article about: Now this pin is not mine, nor do i have any interest in buying it but the owner thinks he has a very nice, original and rare piece. I did a little research on the RZM number, and found loads

Default What is this SS pin trying to be?

Now this pin is not mine, nor do i have any interest in buying it but the owner thinks he has a very nice, original and rare piece.
    I did a little research on the RZM number, and found loads of other pins, many bad fakes, but didn't come across this pin.
    So my qeustion is; what is it? It looks more Panzer troops to me than a SS skull.
    Any chance I am very wrong, and this is a real period pin, maybe even a real SS pin?
    Anybody have a clue where these were made (Poland was my geuss)?
    Thanks for any information!
    Attached Images Attached Images What is this SS pin trying to be?  What is this SS pin trying to be? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this SS pin trying to be?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is this SS pin trying to be?

Completely fake 4th reich item. Poland is the source as far as I understand these.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Jerry is right. Take note of the markings on the screw back, you'll find that on loads of fakes out of Poland.

Tom

Dont go there !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I think the screw back plate " tries to be " an early cloth RZM tag - and fails at both material and date .
    A Polish fantasy item indeed .. !

?

Very common Polish 4th Reich garbage, this "screw-back" piece (of -insert at will...) is available on all sorts of items, all of them junk I'm afraid.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks guys for your input. I've just told the proud owner the "good news".

Lol.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?What is this SS pin trying to be?Very unattractive object.

What is this SS pin trying to be?More suited to 1950s car customizing in southern California than to the elite guard of some totalitarian political party.