MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what unit

Article about: This photo i found on another topic , What tab is he wearing , the diamond is for race and settlement all so Agrcultural . so what unit is he , seems the babge could be worn in any branch if

Default what unit

This photo i found on another topic , What tab is he wearing , the diamond is for race and settlement all so Agrcultural . so what unit is he , seems the babge could be worn in any branch if he was transeferred to a difffent branch of the ss ?? . or was it limeted to race and settlemet , and there rfss title , so did he start out in the said units ?

thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what unit  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what unit
    P
    Many

I just can't make it out it's either a numbered tab or a long shot it could be a OST tab it's quite hard to tell from the angle
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what unit  

The sleeve insignia below the armband is the Odal rune, which would mean that he is part of the ''SS-Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt'' (Rusha) if I'm not mistaken.

st discovered the same pic in this thread on RuSHA it also apears it was identified by FB as a early 31 numbered tab.
    Here is the thread
    SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    Cheers
    Dave.

Quote by ddavies View Post
    st discovered the same pic in this thread on RuSHA it also apears it was identified by FB as a early 31 numbered tab.
    Here is the thread
    SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Agreed !! ...comparing the 2 photos above..it also appears as a #31 tab. The foot of the tab in the first post..the #1..is crossed at the foot..whereas the "Ost" letter 't' is crossed slightly higher..and I am only seeing 2 text characters in the first post photo. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The collar patch is for the 31st Standarte and the Odal-Rune sleeve diamond had to do with the man's duty position as the welfare officer for said unit's IIIrd Sturmbann.

We actually know who this man was and we have some solid biographical data on him, see:

Sta 31 Niederbayern portrait.

Once more, Andreas is a genius. A fake uniform was created for this man, who also the Kreisleiter in said locale, and he was also thrown out of the SS, as I recall.
    The thread Andrea has included answer all these questions.

what unitwhat unitwhat unitHere is the fake uniform. Don't buy it. It was reversed engineered from this picture. The picture is quite real and the person was real.

The uniform was originally offered to me, and then later auctioned, but the sale was nipped in the bud. Such is life.
    What a waste of time. Mr. D'Alquen enclosed the regulations on the various uses of this insignia in roles and missions other than what is enshrined in the secondary English language literature.

its 31.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast