Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?

Article about: Why was the recent Fliegersturme thread deleted? It contained some very interesting images of the insignia of this unit.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Realistically though, if someone struggles to find $25 a year to pay membership for a year then they're probably in the wrong hobby.
    Yes well said Bruce!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?
    P
    Many

Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?
    Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Realistically though, if someone struggles to find $25 a year to pay membership for a year then they're probably in the wrong hobby.
    We can give scholarships to the deserving, based on demonstrated intelligence, citizenship and service!

We should strive for equality and equity among the deserving, and massive retaliation and extreme kinetic effects among the guilty.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-04-2016 at 02:02 AM.

CBH
    ?

I am probably the Brokest here , but I'd pay . I also feel this site should watermark photos posted here . And yes this is definitely the Wrong hobby LOL .

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 968682

Why, thanks so much. Your point has always been mine and has been so for years. I think collectors will carry on, but they may not do it here or somewhere you and I recognize
    or can engage with. This fact is probably normal, but some of us have passed over a very stony path and shed many tears to achieve much of what we have had
    here. The loss of Delich is a strategic rupture. I have corresponded with Paul Sack about the increase of lords of the flies high jinx across the board,
    with more and more cut throat absurdities that make me sick. On the other hand, such a thing is native to human folly. The latter is presently slipping free
    of its leashes and is going out of control. When you get the bill afterwards, you won't be able to pay it.
    I enjoy all of your posts' photos and wisdom.. I look to glean a bit of energy and inner thoughts even though our collecting has differences... I have made up my mind that "When life gives you lemons... Make lemonade" is no more..

My new "Mantra" is "Bad Apples" can make great "Cider"...Crush them with experience and then enjoy the fruits of your labor... I hope you have a great weekend FB... We "All" appreciate your candor and posts...IMO G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'm not a gold member right now & I like to think I do contribute here. Some can't always afford to as Vesa says. I could if I didn't kick the arse out of my collecting. Contribution is more than affiliation if it's genuine. Stewy

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I enjoy all of your posts' photos and wisdom.. I look to glean a bit of energy and inner thoughts even though our collecting has differences... I have made up my mind that "When life gives you lemons... Make lemonade" is no more..

My new "Mantra" is "Bad Apples" can make great "Cider"...Crush them with experience and then enjoy the fruits of your labor... I hope you have a great weekend FB... We "All" appreciate your candor and posts...IMO G
    Thanks for the kind words and happy cider to you, in turn. Would that we could all sit at a table and have a proper drink in good order and good merriment,
    then it would all be much easier. The digital society is not my thing at all. Prosit!

CBH
    ?

The Stanford Prison Experiment proved we are all sadistic SS Camp Guards once your given absolute control over others , the experiment you referred to Friedrich showed peoples blind obedience to authority . I can't remember it title .

Do let me say that you can contribute in kind, with good posts, nice ideas, and pictures and generally carrying the burden of keeping the thing from capsizing.
    The issue should not be one of ducats and dubloons and at all. The most precious goods are character and honor, and it need cost not a cent, not a groschen.
    I am very alive to the person here who is broke. Such a person belongs with us, if he or she is a decent soul.

I am not in favor of sharpening the class war thing at all.

Thanks for your thoughtful responses in the face of a civic collapse.

Quote by CBH View Post
    The Stanford Prison Experiment proved we are all sadistic SS Camp Guards once your given absolute control over others , the experiment you referred to Friedrich showed peoples blind obedience to authority . I can't remember its title .
    Yes, you are right. I was in high school then in the same hemisphere. The event spoke to the future and indicates the wretched human nature that is now
    generalized in the internet. It is generalized in the political celebration of torture. We are civilized, of course, and my farce of an idea is a caricature of the
    truth that many of us are indeed tortured routinely by some random digital psychopath, who robs us of our peace of mind, as well as harms our health, and
    so forth. So it is we who are the victims of the Zimbardo Stanford experiment when we try vainly to be civil, while any fool can come here with a nice
    picture of a crooked cross or a helmet decalcomania and wreak havoc on serious persons. I do it voluntarily, but not for much longer.

Stanford Prison Experiment | Simply Psychology

He has had a second life since 11 September and the rise of the US military detention facility in Cuba, and elsewhere.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and happy cider to you, in turn. Would that we could all sit at a table and have a proper drink in good order and good merriment,
    then it would all be much easier. The digital society is not my thing at all. Prosit!
    I believe that all men / members of society want the same thing... Especially in the "Great War" when the armies took time out to have a "Football" game and then... Sadly.... Continued the butchery of war..
    How many relationships were made that day ?? A truly sad time in history... Heartbreaking....
    Attached Images Attached Images Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast