Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?

Article about: Why was the recent Fliegersturme thread deleted? It contained some very interesting images of the insignia of this unit.

Ralph,
    I appreciate your reply. Whether or not Adrian feels it necessary to respond is, as you say, up to him.
    However, the information you provide in your post is exactly the sort of thing that I believe negates these kind of ongoing, misinformed discussions. We now know why you deleted the thread and the sound reasons behind it and I thank you for clarifying your situation.
    d'Alquen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?
    P
    Many

Unfortunately in this case..the village had to be re-moved ...to stomp out what fires have started in multi areas of this thread..which in most cases this has been a rare occurrence. I also support Ralphs decision and stand by his side and forum security. We will not be taken hostage.......and there is a silver lining in all this.

I would ask for patience during this time until this can get sorted out. History will prevail and the deniers kicked to the curb. The village is not far away.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Can't we simply post the photos, as they are safed by one of our members and make it a closed thread?

Wouldn't the idiot then have a legitimate cause to complain-that we are using "his" photographs without his leave? It's just a no win situation, I guess.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wouldn't the idiot then have a legitimate cause to complain-that we are using "his" photographs without his leave? It's just a no win situation, I guess.
    Yes, you are right. He then can complain through WAF where he often is active!

It is obvious there are a lot of "rotten" people around with twisted minds. Forums
    do proof that.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Can't we simply post the photos, as they are safed by one of our members and make it a closed thread?
    Unfortunately, closed thread or not, unless it is posted in the gold members section, (which it does not belong there), if he were to re-register under another name, he would be able to find it and he would start this whole thing again.
    I realize that the photos were of important historical interest but they are his photos and, well, as Larry said, please give us some time to determine how it is best to deal with this.
    I appreciate your patience in this matter.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Not much more for me to add, other than to thank the Mods for all their time and trouble dealing with this idiot.

My job takes up much of my time these days. About to leave for work, even though it is a Saturday. So once again thanks to all our Mods and fine members.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Since so many of the last posts have nothing to do with the initial post in this thread and since I have answered the original question asked, I have deleted the posts and am now closing this thread as there is nothing more that can be added.
    Again,
    Thank you for your patience in this matter.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5