Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify

Article about: both in excellent condition if they real.Some insight and history appreciated. Thanks

Default Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify

both in excellent condition if they real.Some insight and history appreciated. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify   Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify  

Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify   Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify  

Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify   Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wiking and Africa corps cufftitles Please help to Verify
    P
    Many

?

I believe the Wiking CB is actually a book mark that came with a book about the Wiking division. So it is post war.

The pictures of the AK title cleverly do not show the reverse of the lettering which is where the obvious tells are located to show real from fake, but not looking good so far. Not really up on SS titles but it also looks likely to be bad IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

thank you kindly!

just posted backing, thanks

?

I'd say that the AK cuff title is a fake. Rob.

thank you

Quote by twism94 View Post
    just posted backing, thanks
    One looker tartan backed fake, as I expected it to be.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

This Wiking band was made for veterans, so post war. AK looks like repro too.

Ade's sticky on Afrikakorps cuff titles: The Afrikakorps cuff title

I've seen a few Afrikakorps cuff titles in antiques stores and this link has helped quite a bit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast