Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wolfsangel stick pin

Article about: need more info about that stick pin, all I know that it shows wolfsangel, couldnt found nothing more about it.. sorry for fotos like that. There is no marks on a backside.

Default wolfsangel stick pin

need more info about that stick pin, all I know that it shows wolfsangel, couldnt found nothing more about it..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	950626
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0016.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	950627

sorry for fotos like that. There is no marks on a backside.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Something to do with the "Wehrwolf/Werewolf"? organisation, not sure if it's legit though!..
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

No SS connection.

It's a membership pin for the Jungwolf, i.e. the youth organisation of the Wehrwolf. The Wehrwolf was a right-wing paramilitary organisation of the Weimar era.

I cannot comment on originality.

you mean the baddge or the organisation is not legit? its not modern by the way, found it in the forest

thanks for a help! last question, lets say it is original ( I know it is) , what would be the price?

CBH
    ?

Welcome to the forum , we don't do appraisals here . You know what it is now , so look it up . But without a pin it wouldn't be worth a third of what a compete example would be .
    Cheers Chris

Quote by CBH View Post
    Welcome to the forum , we don't do appraisals here . You know what it is now , so look it up . But without a pin it wouldn't be worth a third of what a compete example would be .
    thanks, and sorry , didnt know about the rules.. until now.

CBH
    ?

Not really a rule , but the general feeling of the group , sorry if it came off cranky . I would consider finding a replacement stick pin of the correct date (type with cut spiral) and repairing the pin . It is a nice item .
    Cheers Chris

Quote by CBH View Post
    Not really a rule , but the general feeling of the group , sorry if it came off cranky . I would consider finding a replacement stick pin of the correct date (type with cut spiral) and repairing the pin . It is a nice item .
    and what is the date of it? all I have found is one picture and few coments with a litl bit of information. The only new info to me was that there was only 30000 of wehrwolf and just 3000 of them was jungwolf. Its hard to believe that there was not so many of them. It makes this pin a rare thing? Or I'am wrong with the info?

CBH
    ?

Weimar Republic 1919-1933 , it's pre TR .
    Cheers Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast