Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?

Article about: Hi there. I'm thinking on buying this NCO peak cap. It is being sold as an original, and I've done some research and got others to look at it, and have come to the conclusion that it is an o

Default WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?

Hi there.

I'm thinking on buying this NCO peak cap. It is being sold as an original, and I've done some research and got others to look at it, and have come to the conclusion that it is an original. I believe the badges to be original too, but whether they are replacements I will never find out. I would greatly appreciate any help with this item. If it is an original piece, what sort of collector guide price would be reasonable for it? Cheers!

All the best,

Duncan.

WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

You've researched this homely thing and believe that it's authentic? Keep researching,Lad....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

William is correct that is an abomination.

To Duncan Wilson and those like him: your level of ambition does not jibe with your perception of reality. The cap is an appalling fake.
    Do yourself and us a favor, and invest, say, two hours in the resources of this site as well as a couple of the leading references books.
    The Shea/Beaver book, for instance, Wim's books, as well as the Norwegian collector's book, which contains very clear images of grey SS caps.

New headgear book from Norway

WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?
    These books are the first step in the process of the possible purchase of such a thing.

At least that is my suggestion as concerns research.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-11-2016 at 03:38 PM.

WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?This is a Lubstein grey officer's cap, with a fiber peak.

WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?Grey SS peaked caps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?   WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?  

Some of the above are mine, those with the cloth peak are not.

CBH
    ?

I thought the fabric looked like garbage , but wanted to wait for a more knowledgeable experts opinion .

WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?WW2 German Senior NCO Field Peak Cap - Real or Fake?
    Quote by CBH View Post
    I thought the fabric looked like garbage , but wanted to wait for a more knowledgeable experts opinion .
    I am no expert, but you are quite right that the textile in this case is appalling.

Types Materials for SS Visor Hats

The textile in the cap is usually of a minimum, and more, of a higher standard.

In any case, another episode of rolling the rock up the hill and, in this case, the report is loud and painful.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-12-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast