MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Fake or Authentic? WWII Waffen-SS M43 & M40 Tunics with full Insignia

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is the M43 Tunic Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Tunic Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the Götz von Berlichingen Cuff Title Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Tunic Sleeve Eagle Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Collar Tabs & Shoulder Boards Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M43 Collar Tabs & Shoulder Boards Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M43 Tunic Stamps Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Tunic Stamps Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is Both Tunics Wrong & Fake?

4 100.00%
  • Is the M40 & M43 Tunic look authentic but something on them is wrong?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?

Article about: WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help? I have these limited photographs available currently but will g

MAP
    ?

Quote by Leopardesigns View Post
    ......My uncle's father fought the Afrika Korps in Tobruk, El Alamein and fought with the Desert Rats and he brought back a WWII Paratrooper Badge he took of the tunic ..... He also brought back a DAK belt and buckle that I also have.. and a Waffen-SS Single Decal helmet he brought back from Italy that I also own.. and one of the the second helmets he brought back along with a bunch of other stuff that is part of my dad's museum is another DAK helmet that he took off a German soldier.
    I for one would love to see the Para Badge as well as the SS helmet.

Would you post them?

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Well , I must admit that it will be very hard to argue with someone that has spent as much as 36 hours of research on this .

But the insignia , including the CT , are indeed poor entry level fakes .
    I am also skeptical.. Most knowledgeable members here can spot a "Fake" in seconds.. Also.. They have a combined experience hundreds of hours if not a lifetime or lifetimes of "Hands on experience" in the field of S.S. Regalia.. Just my thoughts G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

This is a ridiculous fraud. The moderators should excise this junk and this person should be banned immediately. We waste too much time with goat ropes like
    this.

"thirty six hours research" to write a thing like that before persons who have multiple decades of experience betrays a kind of contempt for this place
    and for the serious people who put in the hard work. If you cannot identify these things on your own, do not then pass the burden to decent
    people and then parade colossal ignorance and psychotic affect.

I am reaching the breaking point with this certification drill on the part of hyperventilating new members.

The lack of gravitas in this kind of thing is really very off putting.

I often think that my counterparts here are either actually eleven year olds, and or more chronologically mature persons with the intelligence of eleven year olds. And I was a lot more respectful of knowledge when I was eleven.

Damit, basta.

WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?Some live in a so called "post factual" world, where knowledge of the conventional kind is an object of derision. One makes it up as one goes along
    and the whole thing is akin to a market town carnival complete with dancing bears and a parade of human deformities. Culture has risen to this level. I have been a dancing bear in this thing for the better part of one and a half decades, and I frankly think the whole thing is claptrap.

How much time have the serious people here spent patiently engaging the beginner, making every effort to uphold standards, to add knowledge
    and so forth for the betterment of all. Thirty six hours. In thirty six hours you can learn that Germany is on the continent of Europe and
    perhaps that Bismarck came before or Hitler or not.

I shall close now with the hope that the trend line in some future posts carries us upward to the sunny meadows of contentment and knowledge.

A part of a disciplined physical work out ..is the burn one feels when exercising their unused muscles.

Let Mr Leopard feel the burn of some of our seasoned musclemen here,,,so that he also will learn.

Let this thread ride......................." for now "
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The "Flak Badge was an actual field made badge by hand, cast out of bronze"....?? Nonsense. And, What in the name of anything is a "Golden Paratrooper Badge"?? This is ridiculous and not worth going any deeper into. The uniforms are put together fakes with fake insignias and are an affront to the members here that collect the genuine pieces. If the poster was hoping that his phony uniforms would be idiotically accepted and praised by the seasoned collectors here so they could be sold for asinine high prices to naive suckers with their received accolades here as proofs, they can quit wasting our time.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    all them insignia are bad fakes
    +1 I agree...!

The first 8 poll questions are not even pliable that points to a yes or no answer.

9 and 10 are the only questions that come close to giving an answer.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast