Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Quote by Datrus View Post
    So finally the lid will(possibly) return to Russia So it's my turn now i see. She will get the big Moscow tour! You will have my address in a sec Vegar.

Cheers lads
    Looking forward to the Moscow pics Lars! And by the way, I enjoyed that "bushcraft fashion show" you did in Finland

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    I enjoyed that "bushcraft fashion show" you did in Finland
    I have to see this lol.....

The helmet was sent a couple of hours ago, Lars will have the tracking number later tonight. Damn the shipping was a pain, well over 30 £ with tracking. I am terribly sorry I haven't sent it before, but we've had some family trouble, so I hope you'll understand. Can't wait for it to arrive
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

That helmet is a good postal service support!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Wow guys a good idea! I can not support it in Latvia?

?

Hello Guys

Seems like i have the helmet. Anyway i have a parcel from Norway at the post office I will get it ASAP of course. My plan goes like this...

I should be able to pick it up Friday. Then i might be able to take her out a bit on Saturday but i will only be able to complete the mission next weekend. At the moment i work 4 days a week from 0800-2000 hrs. I get up at 0520 in the morning and home at about 2130....

Anyway i am sure we will have a good time

Cheers

I wonder how many of us will live long enough to see this helmet complete it's long journey...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I will send her on her way ASAP William

Cheers

Great stuff Lars mate, looking forward to the pics. Have fun in Red Square Will you be taking it out to the front?

Quote by Letland View Post
    Wow guys a good idea! I can not support it in Latvia?
    Only 966 posts to go mate, maybe the next helmet

?

I have big plans LOL Anyway if i have time i can take her to Volokolamsk about 100km from Moscow. If the weather is OK for digging i might be able to go for a trip but that is +300 km there AND then back. We will see I also have some old friends of the helmet here. Soviet and German. I think they will join up for a Vodka or two LOL

Cheers mate!

Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast