Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

What?? No posed photos of the wife and her sister wearing it in bikinis?? Drat...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    What?? No posed photos of the wife and her sister wearing it in bikinis?? Drat...
    I will see what i can do William

Cheers

?

Picked up the helmet. Some pics will be up shortly. It's only some initial pics

Regards, Lars

good

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Picked up the helmet. Some pics will be up shortly. It's only some initial pics

Regards, Lars
    This first ones a bit worrying Lars.......Hope the others turn out better for ya!

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

That Cop better have a change of uniform. He is gonna need it if he pulls the trigger that close. He might also need new legs, knee caps and maybe a new face after all the concrete blows backup at him. Dumba$$

Take a closer look. It's Putin in one of his annual 'holiday' snaps!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I was just thinking that it looked a lot like shootin' Putin. I'd be more worried about the intentions of the fellow on the right......

?

They are OMOH. Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. They are robots and made of steel LOL

Cheers

?

So here are some pics. On the way home we went through an old 15th century fortress/monastery. I got one beat up parcel! Anyway the helmet have not been damaged

Another look at the fortress

Finally we came home and it was time to meet old friends over beers and Vodka. The beer is original Soviet style and very good and cold.

The reunion brought much joy and creativity My signature is not as big as it looks but hey, It's Russia Colors are Imperial German and Russian

More to come...

Cheers

Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast