Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Great video Lars!......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

?

Thanks buddy

Cheers

Ah! The fashion sense of Russian girls....always a fine thing! Did you find out what was being set up in Red Square? Looked like some sort of fair was getting ready.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Fantastic pics and video Lars!

?

Great video mate,

Seeing all the places where this helmet has been and is going to makes me wonder where the helmet was originally. Would it be ironic if this helmet was used in the Battle of Moscow? lol

Love this thread! If only the German Soldier who owned this helmet back in WW2 knew the life this helmet would have after the war!!!

?

Nice to see you mate! Now I want to be back in Moscow..

What hree armies (the 2nd, 4th and 9th) supported by three Panzer Groups (the 2nd, 3rd and 4th) and the Luftwaffe's Luftflotte 2.With more than one million men committed to the operation, along with 1,700 tanks and 14,000 guns, couldn't do...........you managed to do on your own!!!!!!!!
    I would recommend you for a medal , but a very special one, one that needs to be elaborated , worthy of your effort!
    Well done my man!
    ;-)
    |<
    I forgot to quote;
    Lenin is probably rotating in the tomb The only one to make at last to Moscow center

Cheers
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Datrus View Post
    So i dropped my other project today and took the helmet on a little tour today My SATNAV bluntly refused to take us to the Victory Park. I will try and go next weekend. Anyway we went to a WW1 memorial where some Soldiers from WW2 also have been "dumped" as my wife said. It's not marked as such and are not on the info board at the entrance. It's just how it is. At another cemetery there is an "unknown soldiers" memorial. There General Krasnov and some of his men have been "dumped". These places are only known through collectors "folklore" so to speak. Knowledge orally handed down through the years.

I made a video as well and there's a link to it at the bottom after the pics

WW1 memorial. My daughter have been at more memorials than many people

Regards, Lars
    Nice pics and video Can't wait to come back.

BR, Michael

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast