Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Quote by DougB View Post
    I did this in '08 with our GHW forum.

Doug
    I thought you guys were planning a helmet party together.
    Do you have the link from the GHW helmet thread?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

great pictures ron ,erm i mean doug ,fair play to you and your daughter ,your as mad as each other ,especially with the salute ive just shown the pictures to my wife ,she was blown away by your awesome collection ,happy holidays ,james

?

We couldn't get time to match up and I'm on the move for a while now. Not fair to whose after us if I have it for 6-8 weeks.

?

DougB... That is a very impressive "Wall"..... Happy New Year...and Thanks for sharing.....Gwar

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Do you have the link from the GHW helmet thread?
    It's pinned in the Walhalla section.

?

Well that is without a question the most amazing collection I've ever seen! Good job!

Quote by DougB View Post
    And finally the helmet in front of the Wall O' Helmets. .

Attachment 617661

Ralph B (rbminis) just picked it up an hour ago so it has moved on to the next signatory. What fun I had, I did this in '08 with our GHW forum. Glad to see the tradition moving onto another forum!

Take care all, enjoy!

Doug
    It looks like the Wall of Helmets has a sneaking Pickelhauben infection starting on the shelf by the floor...Best keep a close eye on that...it could Spread...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It looks like the Wall of Helmets has a sneaking Pickelhauben infection starting on the shelf by the floor...Best keep a close eye on that...it could Spread...
    LOL if you notice the cabinet in my German War Room is now devoid of "international" helmets, which have moved to my new glass cabinet and /or to my Canadian room upon my helmet tree. The German room is now all German except for 2 Canadian items, can you guess which they are?
    ;-)

Actually if you recall the last update of the Wall showed the bottom shelf filled with Canadian Brodie's, the shelf cleared off after I sold or traded the rest of my duplicates for a new collecting bend.

Thats the one more collection I've been holding back not showing y'all, which is in yet another room. That one I am saving for last. :-)

Any update Ralph matey? No panic, just bumping up the thread

Make sure you send it to Oktoks, AB!

Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast