Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

?

Good pics and very nice collection Ralph

Have a great weekend my friend.

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

?

Well I see the 1000 post helmet world tour has now reached a 1000 likes a very impressive collection Ralph the helmet looks quite good nestled in there amongst yours my best wishes to your brother and his family and congratulations on the new grandson.
    I am sorry to say I am trapped at work as we are stupid busy right now and pretty much work from dawn to dusk so I have not had a chance for any out side shots I will try and take some over the next few days and as I am not scheduled for days off for at least three more weeks before I can return home to Vancouver Island I will be sending the helmet on it's way Monday as it is not fair to all the others that are still waiting for there turn.
    Her are a couple of images I took last night sorry nothing very exciting so far Andy you probably have the only German helmet in the world that has been C-/l\ stamped LOL.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

a very nice helmet collection mark

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Great kit room! Thanks Ralph.

Best wishes to your brother for his recovery.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you Ade!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Good pics and very nice collection Ralph

Have a great weekend my friend.

Regards, Lars
    Thank you Lars!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Well I see the 1000 post helmet world tour has now reached a 1000 likes a very impressive collection Ralph the helmet looks quite good nestled in there amongst yours my best wishes to your brother and his family and congratulations on the new grandson.
    I am sorry to say I am trapped at work as we are stupid busy right now and pretty much work from dawn to dusk so I have not had a chance for any out side shots I will try and take some over the next few days and as I am not scheduled for days off for at least three more weeks before I can return home to Vancouver Island I will be sending the helmet on it's way Monday as it is not fair to all the others that are still waiting for there turn.
    Her are a couple of images I took last night sorry nothing very exciting so far Andy you probably have the only German helmet in the world that has been C-/l\ stamped LOL.

Regards Mark
    Thanks Mark!
    Do you keep all of those helmets in camp?
    Nice stash!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nope my days of living in Camp full time are long over I have the luxury of having a one bedroom converted Atco trailer and it is situated on the companies main property were all are mechanical and maintanance shops are .
    The only time I need to go to camp is when we have issues in the field or were ever are mobile equipment is my shifts vary from 3-6 weeks depending on what is going on and then I get to go home for a week but it is rather hectic right now as every one is trying to get as much done as possible before spring break up and the road bans take effect .

Here is a shot of my helmet stash Ralph a little cluttered I am afraid will be putting up 16 feet of pine shelving tomorrow night after work to accommodate all the helmets I have stacked up and a few more I have put away in boxes as I ran out of room

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

again mark a fantastic collection ,my favorite display has to be the despatch rider ,the googles alone command a high price here in the uk ,thanks for sharing

I'm sure you know better than me mate, but be careful stacking British lids. The liner can leave nasty black rings on the helmets underneath.

Wow Ralph that is the best location that helmet has been photographed in!!!!!

A tremendous collection!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks James the DP is one of my favorites as well I was lucky enough to acquire the goggles from a seller in Greece a couple of months ago he had multiple pairs for sale .
    Thanks Andy there is no helmet to helmet contact here were ever there is a contact point between helmets and or liners I have inserted small squares of folded linen cloth as buffers .

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast