Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

I was certain you'd have something like that in place, anybody with that many lids will know the score I'm sure

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

?

Ok guys thought I had better give everybody a little update I was going to send the helmet to Walkwolf Monday afternoon but my work schedule has changed and it was not confirmed till last night we are in the middle of an early break up here in the North so I will be driving home on Sunday afternoon for my week off it is about a 1,300 Km drive and a two hour ferry to the Island with lots of opportunities for some good scenic photos of Beautiful British Columbia so I have decided to take the helmet on a road trip and will mail it off early next week from the Island.
    Sorry for the delay but I would like a chance to show off some of western Canada a little before I send it on it's way to Steve .

Regards Mark

That sounds great Mark, looking forward to seeing the pics! I worked in the tourism industry here for many years and I never heard a bad word about British Columbia, it looks beautiful from all the pics I've ever seen.

?

Thought I would share a few images of the helmets road trip with you gents we will be parting ways this morning as I need to return to work in the Northern part of the province tomorrow it as well will start the next leg of its journey and start on it's way towards Walkwolf.
    Unfortunately I was not able to take as many photos as I would have liked as it was either snowing or raining heavily on most of my road trip South and then once I got to the ferry to the island they had closed down all of the outside decks do to high winds.
    First couple pics are in the Fraser Canyon followed by a couple of pics of home on the farm the next few images are of some of my favorite locations in and around the Nanaimo Area Pipers Cove,The shack Islands,The Bastion and of course the waterfront

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

Last edited by Mark K; 03-21-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction

Incredible countryside around there Mark! I think I'll print out all the pics and make a holiday album for the pot eventually. Great work mate

?

Sorry Andy Wish I could have taken a few more pics but such is life here are a couple more of the shack Islands and Pipers Cove I took last summer and a couple of file images of the cottages .
    The Island is rather an interesting place the Government leased land to a few families there in the 1930's for fishing cottages and they can not be sold and or rented as then the lease is forfeited they have all been passed down through the generations to other family members.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  
    Attached Images Attached Images 1000 Post Helmet World Tour! 

beautiful locations markwell done sir

Quote by James C View Post
    beautiful locations markwell done sir
    I'll second that!...

The places that this helmet has visited are amazing. Many would be jealous of it's journey.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanx gents

Regards Mark

Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast