MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

And to think I missed out because when it started off I had less than 1000 posts!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

It must have been my spidey senses tingling but I decided to drop out, though it traveled through the UK quite quickly if I remember correctly.

Perhaps we could start a 5000 post helmet, I have a British MKII shell I could use if the interest is there.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Send it on its way Jerry I am positive I shall have 5000 posts by the time it gets here .

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Send it on its way Jerry I am positive I shall have 5000 posts by the time it gets here .

Regards Mark
    Likewise.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'll start a thread on it in discussions to see how many others there are who either qualify now or will do by the time it is likely to reach them and are interested in taking part.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    I'll start a thread on it in discussions to see how many others there are who either qualify now or will do by the time it is likely to reach them and are interested in taking part.
    Sounds like Andy will get his lid back when he reach retirement LOL

Cheers!

I'm in Jerry, 38 to go

Glad I didn't go for this one! ----maybe the signatures filled the helmet up and sunk the aeroplane!?! have enjoyed it's travels big time

I'm happy to announce the 1000 post helmet is not lost in transit. It arrived on my doorstep last week. I will probably have it for a little while (i.e. a few months) as I have a busy time coming up with the holidays and all, and family coming in from out of town, and I want to try to get it to DC for some photos at the WWII memorial and other locales, so I apologize if it is with me for a while. It's just that time of year for being on the run However, I'm not sure where I am going to make my mark on this thing, and a tribute to Eric, as some of you have placed some rather large designs on this pot and space is not limited to postage stamp size (at least on the exterior. the inside is wide open.) I'll get a few photos up as soon as I can.

Quote by Anon View Post
    Perhaps we could start a 5000 post helmet, I have a British MKII shell I could use if the interest is there.
    I'm not too far from 5K! Let's do it.

Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast