Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

?

Well the next guy was to be Franz1944 but his last post was on 10/3/14 after him it heads to the land down under to Sandgroper and he has been active here. Ouch that shipping not going to be cheap!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Well, it'll cost me about $60 to send it back to the UK so it'll be sitting around here for a while until it gets posted. Don't know if anyone will be too keen on sending it out to Australia as it'll cost them a lot too.

?

Yeah after you it would go to Volkjager( In OZ) but his last posting was on 11/23/14.
    Maybe we could start one of those fund raiser things. You know like " Getter Home" for getting this thing around the world and back to Andy. Kind of a shipping fund. I'll throw $10 buck on the table to get it started????
    And it doesn't even have to visit the deserts of Arizona
    Just my 2 centavos on the subject.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Yeah after you it would go to Volkjager( In OZ) but his last posting was on 11/23/14.
    Maybe we could start one of those fund raiser things. You know like " Getter Home" for getting this thing around the world and back to Andy. Kind of a shipping fund. I'll throw $10 buck on the table to get it started????
    And it doesn't even have to visit the deserts of Arizona
    Just my 2 centavos on the subject.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    ian, who is next in line after volksjager was last on line in Jan. of 2014. Maybe we should just send it back to Andy.
    I would chip in $10. to get it back to him.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Jason, (Volksjager) lives about 25 minutes from where I live and I still see him fairly regularly. He's been really busy with work, he started a new job about 2 years ago and has been moving up the ladder at lightning speed. Western Australia is a long way to send this thing considering the cost for two signatures, it was different when there was interest in the thread but realistically I don't think it is worth the trouble. It will be a lot cheaper just to send it back to Blighty from America rather than to spend the money on sending it out here for me to hang onto it till I have some spare cash to send it back to the UK.

MAP
    ?

Someone send it to me and I'll pay shipping to Australia. A little forum Christmas present
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

IMO this was a great start to an ongoing thread... But lack of interest and participation (Due) to whatever is
    rather boring... "It's here.... It's there " ... It's still there.... It's still here..." ... I shall refrain from posting a "Funny" as a "Mod" has been literally keeping a close eye on me... It's almost like "Where's Waldo"...
    I agree... and will also donate too send this back to where it once was.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

We all have our eye on you G!!! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks AZPhil !! You made my "Day"... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast