Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Considering the dramas Andys been through I too think sending it back now to England is the best course.
    It is full already with signatures and may buoy his spirits considering he had to sell off his collection.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Franz1944 has also passed on the helmet. Is there anyone else in the US that would like to receive this helmet to make their mark?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Franz1944 has also passed on the helmet. Is there anyone else in the US that would like to receive this helmet to make their mark?
    I noticed that Andy has stated in the first post that if anybody else drops out, their spot could be filled by Dean or Nuno. Dean has been logged on quite recently, maybe try contacting him.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks ralph I'll shoot him a PM

What this now really boils down to is who's gonna be the one who ends up having to pay the postage all the way back to the U.K. and the helmets no longer so enthusiastic owner.... Although I wonder if that'll ever really happen after the way things have gone so far in this increasingly pointless quest?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I have to agree with Ned. Andy never replies to my emails so I wonder how much he cares about this anymore with everything going on in his life. Why are we going to continue to work out the logistics to continue this endeavor if he isn't worried about it? It won't be cheap to return it to him.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    I have to agree with Ned. Andy never replies to my emails so I wonder how much he cares about this anymore with everything going on in his life. Why are we going to continue to work out the logistics to continue this endeavor if he isn't worried about it? It won't be cheap to return it to him.
    IMO,
    It is still Andy's property and we all signed up for the tour. Even if the tour ends, I still feel that it should be returned to him. If you don't want to pay for the shipping to him, let me know the cost and I will send you the money. If not, send it to me and I will ship it back to him.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    IMO,
    It is still Andy's property and we all signed up for the tour. Even if the tour ends, I still feel that it should be returned to him. If you don't want to pay for the shipping to him, let me know the cost and I will send you the money. If not, send it to me and I will ship it back to him.
    Ralph.
    The measure of the man, well said Ralph.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    IMO,
    Ralph.
    OUTSTANDING Ralph. My offer to put money on the table still stands! And this true show of a good man that Ralph is, I'm doubling down. Let me know where to send it and it will be done by the end of this day!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    OUTSTANDING Ralph. My offer to put money on the table still stands! Let me know where to send it and it will be done by the end of this day!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil, I'll keep that in mind. I would need to hear back from Todd first.
    Ralph.

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast