Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

?

I can also help if need be...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Same here. And if it does go to down under instead of back to the UK. I can cover that cost if need be.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You're a decent bunch of lads and if this thing does get out here to Australia I'll make sure it gets back to the UK.

?

Been waiting here in the US for a little while. But no matter, I eventually got to sign all three GHW helmets.
    Regards,
    John

If only I had 1000 posts.
    How does this work To be exact, does this helmet float around to every single person on the forum who has 1k post, or only those who are interested in signing it?

Quote by justino2263 View Post
    How does this work To be exact, does this helmet float around to every single person on the forum who has 1k post, or only those who are interested in signing it?
    If you read the thread, it will become apparently obvious.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by justino2263 View Post
    As Ralph says, read the back story. 900 posts may take you a little while though...... lol
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Sorry this has become a bit of a circus lads. Don't blame Todd though it's my fault for being absent from it for so long. I had really high hopes at the start, I didn't want it to become divisive.

Thanks for the PM Ralph

Also the offers from you guys to help with the funds to move it along are wonderful. You are all gentlemen.

?

Hi Andy nice seeing you back on hear and no matter the length of time or the outcome of the tour I as well completely and hole heartily agree with Ralph that it is Andy's property to do with as he likes no matter the final outcome of the journey and I will as well side with Phil and Ralph and help to send it home ( Ralph get a hold of me if you need anything )
    And Andy my best wishes to you life is full of many twists and turns some are unforseen .
    I myself have had some personal problems with my own life to manouver through this last year and have been absent from here for some time only to check in on the rare occasion so I do feel for you.

Kind Regards Mark

Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast