Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Perhaps its time to send it home, it must be short of space for more signatures. Not sure of the maker, but time for ET to go home.👮🏁🏊
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

If we can get an address for Andy I'll get it packaged and ready to go.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    If we can get an address for Andy I'll get it packaged and ready to go.
    Hello Todd,
    I sent Andy a PM earlier and he responded that he would like to get it back. I also sent him another asking for his mailing address. As soon as I get it, I will let you know. If you would like some money to help send it on it's way, please let me know.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Has the Odysseus Helmet ever made it's way back home yet??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Has the Odysseus Helmet ever made it's way back home yet??
    I have been working with Todd on arranging that.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I am happy to be able to post here that Todd has been able to post this helmet in the mail and it is on it's way to Andy!
    Thank you again Todd!
    I only hope that Andy will be able to post here when he receives it and let us know if it lives up to his original expectations from when he first started this odyssey.
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    i only hope that andy will be able to post here when he receives it and let us know if it lives up to his original expectations from when he first started this odyssey.
    Ralph.
    Hell yeah!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Did Todd manage to add something for Eric Zentner?
    I do see that many other signatories are no longer active members..... a pity really.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Did Todd manage to add something for Eric Zentner?
    Yes he did, post 841.
    Ralph.

Thats good because next month ( June 18 ) will be 2 years and we shouldn't forget our friend... well done Todd!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast