Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

See post 791

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Great stuff guys, ET has come home

Thanks to Ralph and Todd for getting it back to me, and thanks to everyone else involved. This was a lot of fun to see developing. I'll compile a photo album of it's journey at some point and post it somewhere.

Also, I have decided that if I ever come to let the helmet go, I'll raffle or auction it here with all proceeds to go towards upkeep costs of the forum. It would be nice if it happened over and over, every year or two, generating funds for the place forever. That would be a nice legacy of the whole endeavour I think.

All the best anyway chaps, it's been a fun ride

ENDEX

?

Thanx for the update Andy I am glad it made it home safe and sound ...

Regards Mark

Hi Andy, glad to see the lid back to you.

Pity that the journey wasn't completed as Australia got left behind.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Glad it made it safely to your doorstep. So are you out of collecting altogether now or...?

Good to see it got back home, some journey.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I wouldn't say I'm out of collecting no, don't have the kind of money to throw around as I did a couple of years ago though. I'll get back on the road one day soon hopefully. Looking forward to the delivery of my first lid of the new collection that's for sure.

Nice to see the helmet back where it started Andy and to see you back on the forum posting again ,im also looking forward to your new helmet purchase
    all the best ,James

I wonder if we could ever do one of these again?

Very cool. A nice Sense of “community” . I have been reading WRF backwards through time as I only started Collecting seriously Jan 2020. Mainly the helmet section. I’m at beginning of 2013. I saw this post as well. I saw the Eric Z one (R.I.P.). You see many people very active as well for a period of years. Then stop. Or collect some other genre. Many in memoriam members. We are all over the world. All do diff things. But share this one thing. And there is no “half azz” collecting. It’s driven by a strong passion we all share. So with that in common. No wonder bonds and friendships form. There are many on here I am proud to call A friend.
    Zach

PS no I’m not donating one of my KMs for the souvenir helmet.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94