Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Talking 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

OK guys, it is D-Day.

For anyone not familiar with this project, check it out here; https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...helmet-189688/

The lid will be in Liverpool this week on it's first UK stop with Ronnie, try not to nick it scouse I thought the first page of this thread would be a good place to put the final list of the 'fellowship of the lid', in case anyone needs to check who they are posting to etc. The plan is for everyone to take a few pics of the helmet in a place local to them, wearing it if you like, to build up a kind of holiday album for lid in this thread. We have some good places on the schedule so far; Red Square in Moscow, Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia, so the pressure is on to find a good spot for your pics

Here are my pics taken today on Day 1 at Blackpool Tower, and looking out over the Irish Sea. Please forgive the beard on your author

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!1000 Post Helmet World Tour!1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

I realised I hadn't actually signed the thing, so I did that tonight just before making this thread.

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Thanks for being a part of this guys! Let the fun begin!!

KradSpam - UK (done)
    85ronnies - UK (done)
    Adrian Stevenson - UK (done)
    Adrian - UK (done)
    Ben Evans - UK (done)
    sscrooge - UK (done)
    Patrick Lewis - Ireland (done)

Stuka f - Belgium (done)
    Stinschen - Denmark (done)
    Collectorww2 - Norway (done)
    Datrus - Russia (done)
    don_kihotis7 - Cyprus (done)

DougB - Canada (done)
    rbminis - Canada (done)
    kozowy1967 - Canada (done)
    Walkwolf - Canada (done)

GIZMO8Z - USA New York (done)
    Obkrieger - USA Pa (done)
    Helmetone - USA Maryland
    Eric Zentner - USA Mo (Very sadly, Eric passed away before he was due to sign. His slot won't be taken by anyone else. Todd (helmetone) will add something to the helmet for Eric.)
    sitges1990- USA Mo
    Franz1944 - USA West coast

sandgroper - Australia
    volksjager - Australia

Ian - UK
    Kradspam - UK

(I have removed AMTG, Ian and Jerry (Bond) at their request, hopefully we can get you guys on board at some point in the future )

A reminder to myself; If anyone else drops out the slot is to be taken by Dean, and then Nuno
    Last edited by KradSpam; 06-21-2014 at 02:43 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

This is going to be AWESOME!!!

Great stuff Krad, can't wait for it to arrive.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Looking forward to it
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 08-21-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    Ben

?

Cant wait! I will photograph it at the U-boat memorial. And perhaps before it leaves will take it down for a coke and show it around beautiful Ireland.
    1000 Post Helmet World Tour!1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Cheers, Patrick

?

A wonderful idea, and I shall follow this thread keenly. Would love to be involved but with so much travelling in our schedule, I never know where I am going to be. Good luck with it guys, let us all hope that she travels well, with due care from all the postal companies and customs offices involved.

Regards,

Carl

Watching from the sidelines with interest - more than 80 days around the world for this boidy I reckon!!
    ( BTW, a nice holdiay beard Andy???? )
    Dan

?

It is a thread to keep an eye on for sure! Hopefully I'll sign up for the next one

Nitram

Hey Andy, you putting in a few sticks of Blackpool rock for the guys in Europe ????

Really looking forward to this, I guess it will arrive here sometime during the fall/winter, hope it arrives close to one of the vacations(Spending a year at a new school), I hope it likes the Norwegian winter wonderland!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast