MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Schuma dutch helmets and decals

Article about: As I think it's a very rare helmets with the decals like that. No any known examples are in the hands of collectors and no any " vet bring-backs" available due of use only in Belor

?

Default re: Schuma dutch helmets and decals

Quote by Kraftfahrer Bob View Post
    Yea , the 3 small holders in the middle with 5 cartidges on the left picture looks like Steyr/Manlicher M. 93/95 . The holders are loaded in the rifles with the cartridges . After the last shot they falling down on earth out of the hole in the bottom of the rifle . Bob .
    I know, this was my first rifle when I was 13 y.o boy, and this was my first weapon I've shot
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schuma dutch helmets and decals
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Schuma dutch helmets and decals

Forgotten thread, any thoughts about the decal?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Default Decal - on the Schuma Dutch Helmets

Decal - on the Schuma Dutch Helmets

Hi Dimas,

Wonderful photos of the Dutch Helmet is use by the SCHUMA!
    This type of helmet must rate as one of the "Rarest" types by Helmet Collectors! Seem that the SCHUMA was issued whatever type of Uniform & Equipment, which was available. This is the case for the SCHUMA's use of Uniforms of the Baltic Countries - then Allgemeine SS Uniforms, (with usually Blue Collars & Cuffs added) - then Polizei Uniforms - etc.

As for the SCHUMA Decal, it follows the Sleeve Patches & Side Cap Patches, which are recognized for the SCHUMA. I was unaware of the SCHUMA Decal on ANY type of helmet, until your Posting(!) Thanks

SCHUMA Patches are shown very well in the new book by Dieter Deuster's "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen"

The book shows the various Schuma:

* Sleeve Patches -
    * Cap Patches - & -
    * National 'Identity' Kokardes

- - - As below, from bottom to top.. ....

It would be GREAT - "IF" Anyone has Photos of the SCHUMA Helmet, with a Decal, in actual wear! Now, that would be "RARE"
    ...Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma dutch helmets and decals  

?

Default New BOOK with SCHUMA Information -

New BOOK with SCHUMA Information -

Buy the Book as a reference! "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen" - by Dieter Deuster -

if you have a general interest in the Polizei branches (& especially if you are interested in the SCHUMA or the TeNo (Technische Nothilfe.) It really clears up a lot of previously unknown, or confusing, information - & the Bibliography leads you to the original sources, for a further detailed study of the regulations.

I bought my copy on German ebay [ ebay.de ] Ja! YES - it is in German, but you don't need to speak German to enjoy the tables (tafels) and photos. I'm slowly translating my copy, [ Babelfish! ] as I find this book to be that worthwhile!... Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma dutch helmets and decals  

?

Default SCHUMA Dedicated Thread on the Forum (!)

SCHUMA Dedicated Thread on the Forum (!)

There is also a very neat SCHUMA Dedicated Thread on the Forum,
    which has a LOT of SCHUMA information & items. The Thread is found at:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...ma-items-6747/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2