Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

17th Airborne Painted Helmet

Article about: Here is one of his 101st jobs, I enjoy his skill and would like to buy one of his helmets for reenacting some day, but its sad to see some people reselling his as original if this is the cas

?

Default 17th Airborne Painted Helmet

I've seen this helmet for sale I 50/50 about the helmet and would like to hear others thoughts on this one, so feel free to post your opinions I would like to hear 17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet17th Airborne Painted Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 17th Airborne Painted Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: 17th Airborne Painted Helmet

Post-war done.
    chris

?

what do you mean by post war occupation or modern done, also if you could tell me why you think this

I know this helmet and where it came from. I believe it was found at a veteran's estate. I'd say that it was definitely done by the veteran after the war.

?

I think it was done after the war but how late after the war

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I know this helmet and where it came from. I believe it was found at a veteran's estate. I'd say that it was definitely done by the veteran after the war.
    Not to sure on that I am pretty sure I saw this for sale on ebay by "easygreen" he refurbishes helmets very well US and German and paints some a souvenirs like this...
    I could be wrong though
    Where did you see it mo?

?

Agree,
    I've seen this before and I believe it was an easy green type helmet fabrication, was up for sale on ebay a couple of months ago.

Original German WW2 Helmet 17th Airborne Vet | eBay
    Regards,
    John

?

Apparently it is still for sale.

Original German WW2 Helmet 17th Airborne Vet | eBay
    Regards,
    John

?

Yes I know of easygreen but I'm still not sure it is like alot of his work but not 100 % that it is repro also he usually does not use real liners in his helmets

That is straight up fraud if he bought it from him... by the looks of it dropping from 2000$ to 500 something is sketchy...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast