Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1943 field police combat helmet

Article about: [ATTACH=CONFIG]345574[/ATTACH 1943 Field police helmet, borderless police decal, liner and chinstrap.

Default 1943 field police combat helmet

1943 field police combat helmet[ATTACH=CONFIG]345574[/ATTACH

1943 Field police helmet, borderless police decal, liner and chinstrap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1943 field police combat helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1943 field police combat helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1943 field police combat helmet

I don't like the party decal. Looks like the oversized white disc fake. Hard to say about the police decal but if the party decal is any indication than I don't have a good feeling. Much better pics needed especially of decals, liner, strap and all.

You have got some great pieces L33thal. Police helmet and SS daggers are wonders to behold!

Corey

?

As far as this helmets concerned its an M42 in my books, the decals do look too good ,therefore closer details of all the relevant points would be helpful, interior, makers marks ,lot No/ etc

?

Please post more, closer pics.

When you double click on the pictures you get a pretty good look at the decals, and I think the decals are good. They appear to be typical NS style Police decals, and this looks like an NS shell. I also like the unbordered bird, rarer than the usual bordered Police Adler on M42 Police helmets. Better straight on pictures should be posted however, and a few shots of the liner, plus the provision of maker, size and lot number information would be helpful. Jim G.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 05-14-2012 at 12:52 PM.

1943 field police combat helmet1943 field police combat helmet1943 field police combat helmet1943 field police combat helmet1943 field police combat helmet1943 field police combat helmet1943 field police combat helmet

Okay... here are the pictures requested...

?

Did you recently buy this one? I am sure this exact helmet was returned by its owner in Australia not that long ago. The decals appear to be post war fakes. Liner, strap too.

?

Yup it's the same one. My friend FMS Paul posted it on WAF a few months back.

M42 Polizei helm..messed with ?? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Bad to the bone, fake decals, fake liner, fake strap. Made to deceive. Sorry...
    Doug

Who was the dealer that sold this? It would have had me fooled as well, don't feel too bad.

Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast