Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2 heer lids for ID

Article about: Thanks guys. Alarm bells were ringing when the guy was in a tearing hurry to off-load them, more so than the price - I have had some great deals on recent finds. I have asked him for more fu

?

Default Re: 2 heer lids for ID

Usually, but not always. I'm not too well informed on German lids, so take what I said with a grain of salt.

I'd ask for more pictures.

Nitram

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I am with Frank .
    I do not like the helmets,fake wire being reproduce in England.
    chris

?

I have never seen this type or "mod" on the M42 before. It does not look like wire, more like ribbons i think. What gives it away as being made in England?

Regards,Lars

?

I think $250.00 would be well spent.
    The early liner out of the mdl 35 is worth $150.00 to 200.00 for restorarions
    The mdl 42 is worth 350.00 to 400.00 plain without the wire.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I think $250.00 would be well spent.
    The early liner out of the mdl 35 is worth $150.00 to 200.00 for restorarions
    The mdl 42 is worth 350.00 to 400.00 plain without the wire.
    That's what i meant about it sounding almost too good to be true, and that i would pay more than 250,- for the M42 alone. It's a good deal if the seller is for real.

?

Does anyone else think these could be Norwegian repaints?

?

I have seen that helmet, with the metal band before....either on a forum or eBay.......

Exactly what I was going to say,the helmet with the wire came from flebay and was on there for months and months. From memory it came fom Latvia, one of those sellers that sells really convincing fakes. I remember because the wire was so different to the norm. I would say his one is a dud like he others have said

$250 is a great price for the two, but I would not spend the money, it depends what you wan more.

Jason

Be careful jumping on a deal because it sounds good. Money wasted is still wasted, no matter if it's $250 or $1000. Personally, I don't care for either of these as a whole, but that's just me. Depends if you are looking for a parts helmet or a complete helmet.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I have never seen this type or "mod" on the M42 before. It does not look like wire, more like ribbons i think. What gives it away as being made in England?

Regards,Lars
    The reason I am saying England is because I only know of one website selling them and they are made there.
    chris

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast