Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 relic M40s with rubber attachments for camo

Article about: It's amazing what survives...I have a Stalingrad dug M40 with the Aluminium liner mostly in place.....I know the "stalingrad" name is used to make these things more " sexy&quo

Cool 2 relic M40s with rubber attachments for camo

just the way i like them original, and i got them for very little pennys
    The blue/Grey one found Kurland the more rusted one found in Germany
    wayne
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo   2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo  

2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo   2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo  

2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 2 relic M40s with rubber attachments for camo

The rubber banding you believe is original to the helmets?

yes defo i'll take better pics later on for you

Looking forward to that, rubber just doesn't last that long in such conditions...but I stand to be pleasently surprised.

Ok Chaps first off can i say i'm new to this forum but not new to collecting i've also been a moderator on a forum we ALL used to go on ...i can understand your views because its easy to boost up the price on a rusty piece of crap by adding allsorts..yes i've made a mistake with the odd ss relic but it also nearly convinced a few advanced collectors on here...These ARE ORIGINAL ww2 rubber bands that have survived the ground conditions and NO i didn't get them from the same person but were offered for sale and i love these and wasn't put off by the Rubber band attachments..Infact the blue/grey was bought off a well know digger whom post's on here and cost me £13 so theres no profit to made by adding it...anyhoot enough of my raging rant..pics to prove my point.....You can see were the rust has encrusted onto the rubber and it has cracked and dried in places
    wayne
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo   2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo  

2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo   2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo  

2 relic M40s with rubber attachments  for camo  

?

Amazing. I think they are very unique.

Thank you Steve
    wayne

?

Very cool. Good pics are needed to show this, thank you for sharing!

That's very impressive..

i'll take outdoor pics in the morning if its sunny...thank you for kinds words guys i can understand your standoffish comments but to me even with the first pics i posted there 110% good, but that's because i mainly collect relics and i know there not everyone's cup of tea i salute you in that...
    wayne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast