Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 x CAMO HELMETS!!

Article about: I have been offered these 2 camo helmets from a guy who came in to see me.I've managed to get them until the weekend so i can get opinions on them,if they are any good i'll have them,if not

Default 2 x CAMO HELMETS!!

I have been offered these 2 camo helmets from a guy who came in to see me.I've managed to get them until the weekend so i can get opinions on them,if they are any good i'll have them,if not i'm gonna break the bad news to him(gently) as he thinks they are ok,but i want to make sure as i am trying to weed out the rubbish from my collection not add to it.What worried me on the D/decal helmet is the blue paint under the camo!!.Am i right to have my suspicions.......Thanks Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 x CAMO HELMETS!!   2 x CAMO HELMETS!!  

2 x CAMO HELMETS!!   2 x CAMO HELMETS!!  

2 x CAMO HELMETS!!   2 x CAMO HELMETS!!  

2 x CAMO HELMETS!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 x CAMO HELMETS!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 x CAMO HELMETS!!

hi iam no expert but these remind me of something like the fake snow camo lids i showed here in forum guy was blue in the face they were good evan after being told by some very good guys here at the forum and a show ahhh well some ppl never learn but the helmet you show the orange one you anit hideing in with that helmet on your head wait for the other guys to comment but i dont like them but thats jmo thanks

again im no expert either but the first one looks like its been painted with emmulsion from b&q it doesnt look good

?

The liner in the first helmet doesn`t look original.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Jan
    ?

Have to say I donĀ“t like what I see at all. The tears in the paint along the decal look too white to me.

Rgds Jan

I'm not an expert, but theres just something about them that doesnt look right.

Thanks

Danny

Sorry but both helmets are bad. The paint and decals are post war.

I suspect these originally came from the same source (artist) that the ones Ewan was offered a while back.

Cheers, Ade.

Well i had my doubts and i'm glad i've shown them so i'll give them a wide berth.Thanks for the advice.......Cheers Rob

?

Makes me wonder if Pawel Nowak got a paint brush for Xmas.

Exclamation Re: 2 x CAMO HELMETS!!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Sorry but both helmets are bad. The paint and decals are post war.

I suspect these originally came from the same source (artist) that the ones Ewan was offered a while back.

Cheers, Ade.
    ade mate i knew it!!! they evan look as if they were done by the same faker

here another of this fakers 'get me shot quick camos'!!!

and a fake snow camo these helmets no doubt came from the same guy who shames scotland!! beware

also check the dark green colour below the fake snow camo white and then the under side is kind of luftwaffe blue colour!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 x CAMO HELMETS!!   2 x CAMO HELMETS!!  

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast