Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

3 new arrivals

Article about: Thanks for sharing your helmet collection. I love it! How long have you been collecting them?

Default Re: 3 new arrivals

Doug, give me a chair and I will sit there staring and drooling until my heart stops beating.... EXCELLENT... !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Very nice colletion, sir!

Super Helmets Doug.
    Chris

Your Wall O Helmets should be in a tourist attraction brochure, i'd drag my family along with me to see it.

?

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    Your Wall O Helmets should be in a tourist attraction brochure, i'd drag my family along with me to see it.
    LOL thanks!

?

A belated happy birthday Doug, as I sit here with drool running down my chin, the wife threw a book at me because I didnt answer her, too busy looking at your latest, so now ive got a lump on my head and its all your fault, i reckon i ought to be compensated, now, what could you possibly have that would satisfy me, I wonder!!!!!

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    A belated happy birthday Doug, as I sit here with drool running down my chin, the wife threw a book at me because I didnt answer her, too busy looking at your latest, so now ive got a lump on my head and its all your fault, i reckon i ought to be compensated, now, what could you possibly have that would satisfy me, I wonder!!!!!
    I have a book.

Doug, is there a dream helmet out there that you haven't yet been able to get your hands on? Your great white whale?

?

I would love to get the RZM DD SS blackie personalized to an LAH soldier, and Kelly picked up from an old collection a decaled SS VT named with unit tag, I own a named SS VT hand rendered, but this one is over the top! A Norwegian collector has a fantastic winter camo, with a white sheet overtop. I have held this one in hand. It just rocks. Not for sale, or trade no matter how much I try to blackmail him LOL.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast